Fustrating foxface behavior

Reaction score
Heyy guys, i have an foxface and he has been so fustrating he keeps swiming from side to side really fast against the front glass of the tank if checkt and tested the water parameters nitrite and nitrates is fine and close to 0 and ph is fine and oxigen if also checked is also fine i cant figure out why he is doing this if any body can tell me why he is doing this and how to stop it ill really apriciate it

Reaction score
How long has he been doing it? What fish you have in your tank? Mine did the same and in my friends tank but stopped a week or 2 later.

Reaction score
Mine did the same for about 2 weeks. He was see his own reflection in the glass but gave up eventually chasing the other foxface☺

Reaction score
if had him for about 7 months i also have an moorish idol,cleaner wrasse,vagabond butterfly,clowfish,and a bicolour angelfish his been doing it for the hole week now

Reaction score
Something might have given him a fright. Add any new fish recently? As long as he is eating he will be fine.

Reaction score
He might be skittish about the new addition. It will blow over, just give it some time...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
scopulum Wanted 2
Synergy Wanted 0
Wayne terblanche Beginner Discussions 10
NJH Fish Discussions 15
NJH Sponsor Request Forum 2
Top Bottom