Furbz 250l

lanzo, if i would have known they would look this good in my tank i would have had chromis in it LONG ago!! they really are amazing fish! your gonna have to come round sometime to have a look.. pictures really do them no justice...

lanzo, if i would have known they would look this good in my tank i would have had chromis in it LONG ago!! they really are amazing fish! your gonna have to come round sometime to have a look.. pictures really do them no justice...

will come past next week;)
catch some for my tank:biggrin:

I think the chromis really looks good but only if you have a lot of them to get that schooling effect. a single chromis swimming around alone wont even be notes but a school of them will be the high of the tank.

looking great there Furbz

the search is over!! found myself 2 true percula clowns today. much happiness!

not the easiest fish to find! damn elusive... patience paid off :) they are still small!
and in my big nennie they full on disappear! lol

Last edited:
got alot of colour out of my corals lately, started dosing a mixture of coral frenzy and black powder. within 2 weeks, my nennies, corals and clam all coloured up to a very impressive colour! the pics dont do justice to what my tank looks like. (taken with a phone)
must get a proper photo taken with a good camera then post it..
Hi Furbz at last somebody that says it works i use blackpowder,marine vital dna,amino vital and yes this is the **** bra,good going your tanks looking excellent

Hi Furbz at last somebody that says it works i use blackpowder,marine vital dna,amino vital and yes this is the **** bra,good going your tanks looking excellent

it has def brought out the colour in my corals! just gotta keep doing those water changes.. otherwise. great results!

lucky on the percs furbz! i love percs but had a lovely little pair of commons screaming my name already in a tank that wasn't doing well so i just settled, but they really are lovely. can we get a pic of them in the nennie?
Posted via Mobile Device

i'll upload pics when i can. currently i am studying for exams.. so maybe 2mrw but probably tuesday..

not the easiest fish to find! damn elusive... patience paid off :) they are still small!
and in my big nennie they full on disappear! lol
Yeah I know, I didn't even think twice when I saw them, took them straight away, I think it's the first time in my life I have ever seen them for sale in a LFS.

Mine are hosting in a pin cushion, hopefully when I get a nenny in about 6 months time they will move into that.

Yeah I know, I didn't even think twice when I saw them, took them straight away, I think it's the first time in my life I have ever seen them for sale in a LFS.

Mine are hosting in a pin cushion, hopefully when I get a nenny in about 6 months time they will move into that.

if they dont host it. chase it into them with a net. they'll get the idea.
just give you nennie time to settle before doing that. :thumbup:

Lighting problem

i Recently changed (around a month ago) all my globes to giesemann globes.
and now i have found that all my zoa's, nennie, and certain LPS corals are bleaching??
what are the steps i need to take to help everything out?
nothing other than the globes changed.

Back
Top Bottom