Fully Stocked on STC1000's for the Summer

@ JHB Reefers who want to by and STC Controller:

Depending on where we are located, can we probably order together and share the courier cost?

Im in Edenvale or JHB CBD ...

@Porra, thanks. Have you placed an order with Andre as yet?

Let await Andre's feedback and then we can PM each other and arrange for the order and delivery.

Last edited by a moderator:
No not yet. but he asked that we send him a email to be put on the waiting list.

Great idea guys. We can send 10x controllers for total shipping of R105 they landing late next week.

Im happy with that - Im on the list for the controller now.

Michelle34 - Ill be happy to collect from you at your offices in Sandton
@Porra, I can collect yours if you like and you can collect from me in Edenvale if that will make it easier for you

Im happy with that - Im on the list for the controller now.

Michelle34 - Ill be happy to collect from you at your offices in Sandton
@Porra, I can collect yours if you like and you can collect from me in Edenvale if that will make it easier for you

@Breado what do you think is the best way to do this? 1 person placing an order with reef aquatics and we all pay that person or individually order and ask them to pack in one box?

@Porra - Maybe @michelle34 can comment but IMO, rather pay reef aquatics directly for the unit.
@michelle34 - would you then pay for the courier of the parcel and we can reimburse you the proportion split when each of us collects?

Hi guys I also want one of these for the gp shipment. But 1st want to make sure I fully understand this thing.

So I turn my heaters to max all 3 of them plug them to the controller which got a sensor in the water which then will turn the heaters on or off depending on the temp?

Last edited:
Hi guys I also want one of these for the gp shipment. But 1st want to make sure I fully understand this thing.

So I turn my heaters to max all 3 of them plug them to the controller which got a sensor in the water which then will turn the heaters on or off depending on the temp?

And you can connect fans to it. So you set the temperature you want. Let's say 25degrees. If the temp starts to go below 25 your heaters kick in. If it goes above your fans go on. All of this is automatic.

And you can connect fans to it. So you set the temperature you want. Let's say 25degrees. If the temp starts to go below 25 your heaters kick in. If it goes above your fans go on. All of this is automatic.

Ok brilliant stuff I definitely want one then

@Pantoffel

for JHB order, we can collect from Michelle34. I can collect for you if you want as I live in Edenvale which is close to you.

Back
Top Bottom