FULL SYSTEM for sale: DURBAN NORTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) congrats chikaboo
Shot thanx bud ..... zoa's opening up nicely now .... just been hectic to take pics ... catching up after my one week stolen holiday ......

Chicka bud...you really like a taxi :lol: Congrats on the new purchases
Thanx Frans ..... I think them vials you sent me helped alot ... All the fish not for me .... busy introducing the guys to the hobby here in Newcastle but definately got enough accommodation for bargains

Chika, with the number of fish you must have, I imagine by now you've silicone sealed your house doors and windows and just filled the place with sea water !
:lol:. I picture you and the wife wading around with those waist high gum boots

Hi. Just an update. Tank, stand, canopy, lights, sump, skimmer still available.

Tank, canopy, stand and sump with 6xT5s and 3 dual ballasts for R2800.

Hi guys. This tank was my pride and joy. I am willing to let everything i.e tank, stand, sump, canopy with lights and ballasts and two 220v fans, marine ply that covers the stand, plumbing and 3800 l/h lift pump for a crazy price of R2500 cash but only for this weekend or else i am keeping everything..:yeahdude::yeahdude:

Call me on 0741031074 or 0722122288 urgently.. First come first served plus i will throw in 2 x quarantine tanks and two canister filters..

Stuff still for sale due to time-wasters.. Call me on my cell to view stuff.. 0722122288

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom