Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardware for sale
Thread title:
Vortech MP 10WES 2014 Model​
Shipping or Collection only:
Both​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
Hi guys

I have a Vortech MP10 WES that is in excellent condition. This is the latest wireless model sold for R 4 200.00 in your LFS. It was used in a small tank for around 6 months and has only ran on around 30% output. The pump is in excellent condition and I regard it as new.

I am looking for R 2 100.00 which is 50% of it's retail value.

Willing to ship Post Net to Post Net which is included in the price. If you are willing to collect I can shave off R 100.00

This pic was taken when it was removed from the tank. Still some coralline visible on the wet site. The pump does not have a mark on it. I'll post close up shots of it's condition this afternoon.

Notes:
-​

Reaction score
I might be interested but can only offer you R1500 and willing to collect this weekend and pay cash.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Zebrasoma @Franske you guys will need to up your offers if you are really interested in this pump. The pump retails for R 4 200.00 so R 1 500.00 is just not going to cut it.

If the pump doesn't get sold I'll auction it off on bid or buy in which case I'll send you both a pm to view.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hi, for me its a want to have not needed so won't give more, but send me auction page will have a look and maybe participate. Let me know if U change your mind.

Reaction score
Hi, for me its a want to have not needed so won't give more, but send me auction page will have a look and maybe participate. Let me know if U change your mind.
Cool, no problem I understand. I feel the same way about the cash. I don't need the cash urgently. I might start using it as a seriously cool fridge magnet.

Reaction score
Pump is still available guys. Willing to accept offers of R 1 800.00 for the pump. Add R 100.00 if you are not going to collect, will send to your nearest post net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom