[FS]: Visser’s Nano & all hardware for sale worth R45000+ : Pretoria - Menlopark

Reaction score
Full system sales or multiple items for sale.
Thread title:
Visser’s Nano & all hardware for sale worth R45000+​
Shipping or Collection only:
collection only​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
Visser’s Nano with ALL Hardware up for grabs. (Possibly the marine bargain of the year...)

Hi guys. I’ve finally decided to sell off my complete marine hobby hardware collection…
PLEASE NOTE!!! THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY LIVESTOCK & I CANT SPLIT UP SALE AS IT ALL NEEDS TO GO AT ONCE…

SELLING FOR R9000 not neg

The sale is for my extreme pico system with all test kits, all hardware needed to run a very advanced tank & all my additional hardware that I’ve been storing for 2 years now.
See below photos of what the tank looks like (Or at least used to look like…)

TOTAL HARDWARE REPLACEMENT COST +- R45180

SELLING FOR R9200 not neg
(cash only) (EFT will be accepted if paid before tank is collected)

Reason for sale – I need to clean up everything, empty the storeroom etc. (Will start from scratch with new system in a couple months once I’m moved into my own place.

Only serious buyers!
What is included.
-Maxspect razor nano 60W LED light unit R4000
-Reef Angel plus analog with WIFI unit & spare temp probes (Includes complete standard package) R4600
-WIFI Webcam (used to observe tank wirelessly.) R950 (Brand new, never used.)
-Skimz sm121 skimmer with upgraded waveline dc pump with pinwheel...R3500 + R1500
-Skimz SK201 Skimmer with upgraded waveline dc pump R5500 + R1500 (Too big for tank.)
-Eco vortech mp10 +- R3400
-Diy glass tank R450
-DIY glass sump + topup tank R750
-Granite top R1150
-DIY stand with wheels R2000
-Wooden panes R500
-DIY auto topoff +-R850 (Very reliable with backup cutoffs)
-Coolworks Iceprobe With own temp controller. R2700+
-Professional Temperature controller R600 (Controls Eheim heaters, & cooling fans + temp failsafe)
-Eheim Jager 50w heater R300+
-Eheim Jager 150W heater R350+ (Not installed)
-Eheim Jager 200W heater R350+ (Not installed)
-Dymax vortech cooling fan R250
-Diy baserock R400 (white portland cement + aragonite aggregate) (Really nice shaped)
-Stainless steel light unit stands R180 (Mounted into granite slab)
-2x 600l dymax return pumps R400
-500ml nitraguard titanium +-R600
-500ml Nitraguard +-R500 (Will add additional unused cubes)

Was built with a very nice skinny overflow tank runs very quiet!
The ATO tank is big enough to last +-3-4 weeks when full, so really easy to maintain.
Sump needs to be cleaned about every 2 months.
Skimmer cup gets cleaned every 4 weeks…

Additional items that I will include that is not part of the tank.
-Complete set of RED SEA PRO test kits (calcium, magnesium, alk, nitrate, nitrite, color pro, etc) R2000 +-
-10kg drum of red sea coral pro salt R400+-
- 10l drum of DI (de-ionization resin) R2600+
- +- 30 kg of DIY dosing chemicals (10kg alk, 10kg mg, 10kg cal) R 600+-
- Dry marine foods (most still sealed) about 12 tins of different foods. R 2000+-
- Dosing chemicals (Different makes / types) (+- 10 different bottles) R 1500+
- Salinity float meter (Hydrometer) R400+-
- 4 more boxes of working / non-working hardware. (pumps, skimmers, pipes, fittings, flow pumps, meters, test kits, accessories, hardware etc.) Worth another couple thousand rands…

This is everything you need to start up a complete tank system & run it for a very long time!!!

PLEASE NOTE… YOU WILL NEED TO COME WITH A PICKUP TRUCK (BAKKIE) OR A TRAILER TO FIT EVERYTHING…
First come, first serve!​
Notes:
-​

Last time Visser was online was
17 September 2015
Doubt he is still active or will answer

Hi Riaan I have loved this tank since he started his thread, I wanted it the first time he posted on sale but he was traveling I think so did not have time to respond , after awhile he reposted the sale but I did not see this till now, it's prob sold:(

Hi Riaan I have loved this tank since he started his thread, I wanted it the first time he posted on sale but he was traveling I think so did not have time to respond , after awhile he reposted the sale but I did not see this till now, it's prob sold:(
Hi
I bought this from Visser
You can pm me if you wanted something from the list above

Back
Top Bottom