Is the fish eating?
all eating​
Shipping or Collection only:
Either (to be arranged)​
Your location.
Nelspruit​
Price:
See below​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's:
see below​
Notes:
Hi All, I have decided to break down my tank and have the following livestock for sale:

1 x Yellow Tang (medium-large) = R750
1 x Ocellaris Clown (medium) = R50
1 x Clarki Clown (large) = R50
2 x Yellow-tailed Damsels = R80 for both
1 x Urchin (large) = R150
1 x Clam (medium) = R400

Would ideally like to sell Tang, Urchin and Calm together for R1200​

image1.JPG

image2.jpg

I am coming through to Joburg tomorrow and can arrange for collection from a convenient point in Joburg, like a garage

I come into Joburg on the N4/N12 .... an area off that. Don't want to be driving all over Joburg because I have meetings to get to

i can meet you off on like Xavier/Klipriver/R59 Offramp/ if that's close for you?

Hey Guys, I would rather sell all to one guy (as stated) so if Zippy is ok with it, I would like to sell the three creatures to mpcheshire .... that ok Zippy ?

@mpcheshire would you mind if I bought the Clam from you or do you have plans for it? Either way, whichever is better for the livestock.

@zippy Upgraded my tank to 3000l and it is looking a little bare with my current stock level :( ... wanted to add to my existing clam and tang collection without breaking the bank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @zippy yes Tang, Urchin and Clam sold ... 2 x Clowns and 2 x Damsels still available

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Vic,
Please pm me your number. My brother in Nelspruit would like to come have a look at what you have left.
Thanks

Hi Guys, all items have been booked and sold - if anything falls through I will let you know

Back
Top Bottom