[FS] Various frags: Fourways

hi seems I missed quite a few messages sorry guys
Hi do you have some acro colonies for sale thanks?
Yes I do some in picture as shown. They are large colonies.

What is the yellow/green colony behind the yellow tangs in this photo from your Show and Tell thread? Is it Stylophora? Do you ever frag that? I would love a frag if you do.
I think it is, unfortunetely no frags

Hi red pepper,

Any Acro frags left ? Yes, mainly large Colonies
Please drop me a PM. Would be keen to come have a look also at the plating monti frags
Lots of plating Monti, Red in particular

also would like some acro frags - not keen on monti's though....PM me if you have available
Yes large Colonies

Hi. What's the price of the larger Montis? I have various sizes, best to come look

Nice frags
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
hi seems I missed quite a few messages sorry guys
Yes I do some in picture as shown. They are large colonies.

I think it is, unfortunetely no frags

Lots of plating Monti, Red in particular

Yes large Colonies

Thanks
Any Ricordia? Or other softies and lps?

Hi @red pepper what's the colour and price of them? Are you available tomorrow afternoon?

Please pm me your details @ red pepper thanks

Hi all, plenty red Monti, small to large pieces from R 100 up. Just broke my colony down so some nice strong pieces. Also couple of green Monti Leafs

Hey man definitely interested in n red monti piece, roughly what is the size of the R100 frags?

Last edited:
I have guys coming between 10 and 12pm so appreciate if you could come in that time as well.

Ok will do, pm me your address and I will see you a bit later then.

Hi all,
still plenty Red Monti, from R 100 up.
also some polyps. Free to anyone who buys a Red Monti.
..and I have three Inferno Anemone's for sale for R 1 200 each
some green Monti also from R 100
I also have Two big Blue/Purple Acro for R 1 500. These are large colonies alraedy

Mods the server will not let me upload new pictures. please see earlier pictures for Monti and Acro

Hi Red Pepper, I sent you a pm. Im interested in one of the blue/ purple large acros and a red monti frag. Please send me your details so we can organise.

Back
Top Bottom