Is the fish eating?
yes all eating very well​
Shipping or Collection only:
collection​
Your location.
cape town​
Price:
R 1600​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's:
hi guys. sad to do this but I have a group of fish I want to sell nas tank has to come down. prefer selling all to one guy.all are very healthy and eating well.

1 ribbon eel (about 75cm and eating well..awesome)

1 niger trigger

bicolor angel

blue ring angel (busy changing to adult coloration)

1 fox face (very healthy and fat)

R1600 for all fish.eating very well.

blue ring (pic taken while back..colour has progressed)

20130325_221556.jpg

ribbon eel swimming

20130315_003522.jpg

fox face and trigger in this pic

20130425_180450.jpg
Notes:
-​

Keen on blue ring Angel (after 459B), bi color (after Clowning), niger and foxface...sizes of all and anything else?

@459b and @flappy @Clowning..here are the sizes

blue ring is +- 10cm

Fox face is +- 12cm

Niger trigger +-8cm

Bicolour angel +-7cm

ribbon eel is eating frozen food @BoerRepublic. bottle was only used to get the fish to eat initially

I must advise that the previous buyer for the niger and ribbon eel has contacted me to advise that he wants to view fish tomorrow. If he does not take them then they are available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok keen on all the fish except the eel, let me know whats happening with the guys who had dibs before me...

@Clowning.R220 for the bi colour. fish is in excellent condition.let me know if you are interested.
@flappy, I will let you know if other buyers do not take the bi colour and niger trigger.

@flappy.niger trigger sold.rest of fish available. pm me ur number.

@flappy.niger trigger sold.rest of fish available. pm me ur number.

@CheriS. @flappy has dibs on the remaining fish including the blue ring. I will contact him later to see if he is still taking them and if not the blue ring is yours...

guys I still have a healthy EATING ribbon eel up for sale.

Hi all

Yes I will be taking remaining fish....except the eel
4age I will call to arrange collection, sorry I have not done so as yet.

@CheriS. @flappy has dibs on the remaining fish including the blue ring. I will contact him later to see if he is still taking them and if not the blue ring is yours...

guys I still have a healthy EATING ribbon eel up for sale.

What the minimum size of fish you can keep with a ribbon eel? Will they hunt gobies?

@2balive..i can only comment on my experience. Ribbon eels have been known to eat smaller fish..i had mines with clowns, a small flasher wrasse and chromis, and he has not eaten any of my fish. Im not sure how it will be with gobies, as gobies are found on the bottom and might be tempting for the eel.

to be on the safe side tho I would avoid keeping long thin fish which would be easy to swallow.I reckon anything above 7cm size and having a deep body shape would be ok with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom