How long have you had the corals?
3-5 years depending on pieces​
Shipping or Collection only:
no shipping, way too large for that​
Your location.
Weltevreden Park JHB​
Price:
Prices listed in photo gallery pics - see link​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's:
https://picasaweb.google.com/105131826609719728344/CoralsForSale?authuser=0&feat=directlink

prices and names in the photo's

Sizes will be provided on the ones u interested in.​
Notes:
All the sps pieces in my tank have to go...got 3 clams as well.

Not looking to frag as i don't have the time. Pieces are very big and thus would be impossible to ship...so please local for collection only.

BECAUSE I'M SHUTTING DOWN THIS SALE IS ON MULTIPLE FORUMS​

Interested in one of the clams - would like the smalles orange teardrop but can only collect on Wednesday afternoon if that is ok - will be in Joburg for work

Can I dibs the following:

Light blue millepora
Pink acro
Hot pink millepora
Lump green acro
Ice cap
Blue/purple millepora
Encrusting montis
Blue acro

All pending by when you need it gone.

Dibs on the yellow cervicornis & pink/purple tip Granulos
2nd dibs light blues/whitish millepora

Last edited:
I'm keen on the blue/purple millepora R600. What size is it?
I'll get the mearsurements when i'm home. roughly just smaller than the length of my hand.

Interested in one of the clams - would like the smalles orange teardrop but can only collect on Wednesday afternoon if that is ok - will be in Joburg for work
noted. See you one wednseday

dibs on Acropora secale and 1 x clam. Can pick-up Tuesday afternoon. Pls PM details
noted. See you you tomorrow

Can I dibs the following:

Light blue millepora
Pink acro
Hot pink millepora
Lump green acro
Ice cap
Blue/purple millepora
Encrusting montis
Blue acro

All pending by when you need it gone.
noted...see u on Wednesday.

Dibs on the yellow cervicornis & pink/purple tip Granulos
2nd dibs light blues/whitish millepora
noted. will let you know pending previous buyer dibs. All three are stunning pieces.

Those of you collecting, please ensure you come with the proper gear. Ideally if the coral/clam can placed in a bucket...then please bring one with a lid so you can seal it....last thing u need is a plastic bag popping in your car due to the sheer weight/size of it being in a plastic bag.

I'll get the mearsurements when i'm home. roughly just smaller than the length of my hand.

Thanks, exact measurement isn't necessary, just wanted make sure it's not too big for my tank, I'm happy with your estimate.

I'll take it; I'm in Weltevredenpark, so can collect any evening.

Hi.
Are there any clams left?
I may have one left if the buyer has not committed by Wednesday.

Thanks, exact measurement isn't necessary, just wanted make sure it's not too big for my tank, I'm happy with your estimate.

I'll take it; I'm in Weltevredenpark, so can collect any evening.
ok, I sent u my contact details.

Is the acropora secale and acropora locani still available? I can collect on the weekend if possible, otherwise ill make a plan for during the week.
Only the larger of the lokani is available. I have smaller piece of the secale R100 for it.

hi Adee do u have any snails., crabs for sale ?
clean up crew will go very last when I sell off the LR. Need something in there to keep things clean until all 400 odd kilos of LR is sold.

Only the larger of the lokani is available. I have smaller piece of the secale R100 for it.

clean up crew will go very last when I sell off the LR. Need something in there to keep things clean until all 400 odd kilos of LR is sold.

Can i dibs the Lokani for R100. What is the size?

Last edited:
Is the acropora secale and acropora locani still available? I can collect on the weekend if possible, otherwise ill make a plan for during the week.

Hi, the the lokani yes, only the bigger one though (R350), secale only a 8cm or so frag (R100)

Back
Top Bottom