[SOLD] [FS] Various corals: Gordon's bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pm sent regarding the Lionfish. Are all 3 Lionfish eating and on Frozen foods? What are there sizes please? Thx

Hi dibs on the following depending viewing:
pic 5;Fluro candycane - R200
Zoas(left) also R200
Purple shrooms with 4 zoas - R150
and some Chaeto

I can come on Saterday?
Please PM me your number.

@Sooi..i already called dibs on the Fluro Candycane and zoas. @deadmeat2016..are you coming near southern suburbs anytime soon? also, do you have any aragonite that you want to get rid of?;)

Hi dibs on the following depending viewing:
pic 5;Fluro candycane - R200
Zoas(left) also R200
Purple shrooms with 4 zoas - R150
and some Chaeto

I can come on Saterday?
Please PM me your number.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sooi, I'm afraid 4age did dibs first.

4age, I might be driving to reef aquatics in muizenburg tomorro or friday. and yes I have a crap-load of aragonite, just needs to be cleaned, will let you know

sorry guys, was busy with Ikraam, the rics are gone, gonna take more pics and repost tomoro

if you come down to reef aquatics, do you mind bringing my items along? Just waiting on pic of gorgonian to confirm if I am taking it.

4age, I might be driving to reef aquatics in muizenburg tomorro or friday. and yes I have a crap-load of aragonite, just needs to be cleaned, will let you know

Deadmeat I shoulda just taken all the coral that day just we had no bags, the torch and octospawn doing great, was pretty long drive getting lost, all the time, you get that little buddy working or is it still popping fuses, guys I have been there nice coral just they not happy living in a sump

Deadmeat I shoulda just taken all the coral that day just we had no bags, the torch and octospawn doing great, was pretty long drive getting lost, all the time, you get that little buddy working or is it still popping fuses, guys I have been there nice coral just they not happy living in a sump

Hey dude

Really appreciate the compliments. I opened the controller and saw no burn connections or anything, gave david at perky's the controller with the 2 pumps.

Good to hear bout the torch and especially the octospawn as its so rare. Thanks again for the interest and I hope that heater is giving you good piece of mind :) Should have offered you some live rock or aragonite so if u near the area again, gimme a sms and could have some rock for you.

Sorry to hijack thread bud but only saw this after I posted in the other thread concerning a LED unit from 4age .... If he agrees to my terms of payment would you be kind enough to leave the LED unit as well for me if you seeing him for delivering his livestock? Give me a missed call or sms me when you have a few minutes to spare during the morning ... Will phone you back and chat about it .... Thanx

Last edited:

Ok can you let us know what is left?
I want to come have a look on Saturday if you are available?
I also want some aragonite if any left

Sooi - you have dibs on shrooms,

Whats left -

Zoa colony - R200 will get pic tomorow or later today, not the one in the first set of pics

2 red plate corals,

1 acro

Elephant ear

finger and pincushion leather

Hi can I dibs the one red plate and the finger and the giant elephant ear, how can we arrange collection and that.
Pm me details and that and we will arrange and prices pls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom