Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardware for sale
Thread title:
Two seneye units​
Shipping or Collection only:
collection /shipping​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
Two seneye units available R500 each quick sale​
Notes:
-​

SENEYE.jpg

Up for 1 if you can see its declaring its a "reef" version already (Had bad issues with one,jury is out whether it was bad unit or 3G internet connection issues with their server)

TaahirS the Reef version does the Light meter....Think all of them can be upgraded to "Reef" PAR/Lux/Kelvin
Compare - seneye

Ok going to check and if it is the reef version as i suspect as they came from reef tanks join the queue to buy

Thanks DIBS on 1 pending answer....

That button in yellow
seneye7.jpg

We have just emailed seneye support to advise us as to how we tell which unit we have because otherwise you have to download and install software from the barcodes supplied on the units,waiting for their reply regards secondwave

Just an update people we have emailed seneye support they can help us we just had to send us the barcode numbers etc and they will tell us so we will attach that email to whoever buyes the units will keep you all imformed but i will be going to the first DIBS

Not real sure what your saying there.
I understand Seneye will tell you what version they are from the serial numbers but whats your intention once you have that info?
1)Your going to let us know what they are so we can choose to buy or not
OR
2) We must buy first & then you'll give that info?

Pretty sure he'll find out first and let all know. Attaching the e-mail to whoever buys is probably just for 'formal proof', not that you will have to buy before seeing the email.

Not real sure what your saying there.
I understand Seneye will tell you what version they are from the serial numbers but whats your intention once you have that info?
1)Your going to let us know what they are so we can choose to buy or not
OR
2) We must buy first & then you'll give that info?

No a copy of the email from seneye will be sent to people who dibs first then its offered to them first to say yes or no then to the 2nd person

seneye

Seneye support emailed us back confirming it is one of their units but couldnt make out by the photo what the barcode is so we sent them the numbers on the barcode but they reply the next day they really do have a good support system will keep you all updated

one unit sold to 2UNA payed and posted waiting for conformation on second unit then it will be offered to second dibs first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom