[FS]: Tanks for Sale 1,2m and 1,5m: Paarl

Reaction score
Hardware for sale
Thread title:
Tanks for Sale 1,2m and 1,5m​
Shipping or Collection only:
Collection​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
Hi Guys

I am a real hoarder, but I realise no is the time to let go of some of my stuff. Lots more will be coming up.

Firstly very good condition black siliconed tank 1,2 X 600 X 600 , build by Phuturelab. Looks like new with stand. Stand will need a coat of paint. R2 200.

Here's some pics of the tank.

Top view of tank

Glass still wet, just washed it

I can always drill extra holes if you need to.​
Notes:
-​

The second tank I have for sale is the tank that used to be my display tank before my new one. You can always see what it looks like from my other posts. It is a 1,5 X 600 X 600 tank. Both these tanks are 10mm glass. This tank comes with an overflow box and all the plumbing as well. The stand that comes with it is definitely the strongest stand for a 1,5m tank you'll ever find. It is finished with an aquablue hammerite. If I needed to start this tank again, I will just replace the front glass, because it is stained from I think the coralline.

Price for this tank is R2000. The stand and plumbing is worth far more than this.

Yes it has a 40 or 50mm hole in rear panel top lefthand corner.

The 1.2m x 600mm x 600mm, Is there any scratches and will it come with the plumbing and sump as well.

Also, does the glass have polished edges?

@MerlinT, as far as I remember there are no scratches,maybe one or so very little ones, dont know and cannot see them. Regarding the plumbing I do have a lot of plumbing, the guy tsaking the tank, I'll give what I have.

Regarding a sump, you can have the sump I ran on my previous tank, that fits perfectly into this stand for R400. Sump size 1100 X 500 (front) X 600 (sides & back)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your reply. Also, does the glass have polished edges?

Guys 1,2 m sold. Make me an offer I can't refuse for the 1,5m with a very very strong stand.

Taking a chance here:whistling: Would you like to swop your 1.5 for a large clump of feather caulerpa:eek:

@Bflynn I would definitely do that, all depending on the amount of money coming with the feather caulerpa.LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bflynn I would definitely do that, all depending on the amount of money coming with the feather caulerpa.LOL
Hahaha! It was a long shot! Anyway, I have plenty of caulerpa if you ever drive past Worcester:thumbup:

PRICE REDUCED to R1000

The second tank I have for sale is the tank that used to be my display tank before my new one. You can always see what it looks like from my other posts. It is a 1,5 X 600 X 600 tank. This tank is 10mm glass. This tank comes with an overflow box and all the plumbing as well. The stand that comes with it is definitely the strongest stand for a 1,5m tank you'll ever find. It is finished with an aquablue hammerite.

Price for this tank with stand and plumbing is reduced to R1000. The stand and plumbing is worth far more than this.All plumbing done with unions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom