Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardware for sale
Thread title:
Some Hardware for sale
Shipping or Collection only:
collection
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
Hello, upgraded a few things so need to do some cleaning out. All items purchased from fellow reefers when I was starting up.

Kalkwasser Reactor Chamber 100mm - new OTP500 pump modified fittings for future pump replacement - Rating, 1000 l - R 700 - SOLD Butcherman

Sunsun metal halide light fixture: 1250 mm (Black) - 2x Halide 150w Fixtures, 2x globe, Ballast - 2x gieseman T5 with reflectors - needs new globes as globes are around 10 months old -R 1300 - SOLD Jono

Reef Octopus auto top-up, bought from a fellow reefer and never used. R 300 - SOLD Fraser

Notes:
-

Last edited:
Dibs auto topup

2nd dibs on auto top up

Will do

Last edited by a moderator:
Has the lighting fixture got seperate cables so i can run on timers and would you ship to durban?? If so i dibs pending these questions and more pics please what are the dimensions of the unit

Hi dibs on auto top up. If Fraser does not take it pls pm me banking details will eft today and arrange a time to collect. thanks bud

Has the lighting fixture got seperate cables so i can run on timers and would you ship to durban?? If so i dibs pending these questions and more pics please what are the dimensions of the unit

The unit has two cables for the halides and for the fluorescents, I ran this unit with a reef angel with no problems. Unit covered my 1500 mm x 800 mm (w) x 600 mm (h) tank perfectly.

I will get costs to ship to Durban, please pm delivery address.

The unit is 1250 mm (length)x 300 mm (wide) x 100 mm (height), it weighs 13 kg so easily hung.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom