[SOLD] [FS]: Sidney's piece of Ocean for sale. : Rustenburg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill take 2x 6105 pumps that's working 100%
How old are they?

Pm me bank details, I will contact you a bit later. I think you can send them with @Trasique pumps which we all will split shipping to cpt. When are you planning to send them?

Yes it is fine with me. The pumps are 2 years old.
Pm send.

Hi Guys
This is the stuff that is still available:

Idol Marine Tank 1.5m x 1m x 600mm(H) Starfire Glass +stand + sump and cabinet -R8000 DIPS for @Markc

Reef Octopus Biopellet reactor BPR-110 - R800 SOLD TO @Smithers

1.5m Odyssea Pendant HQI + T5 + LED moon Metal Halide System -R1600 Sold to @Zandy

Tunze Turbelle stream 6105 pumps. x4 (One power supply is damaged) R6000 DIPS for @Markc

Last edited:
@Sidney..how many watts are the halides in the light unit and can the t5 lights run on their own? what kelvin bulbs do you have?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sidney..how many watts are the halides in the light unit and can the t5 lights run on their own? what kelvin bulbs do you have?

Hi There

All the lights can be controlled separate and the MH units are 14000k.
Not sure how old are all the globes that's why I selling it fir R1600.:)

A new power supply costs around R800. I'll offer R2,200 for the remaining two 6105's.
Hi there
A new 6105 price is R2992.71 each. That's why I wanted to sel all 4 together for R6000. I realy can't come down with the Price. You will never get a 6105 again for that price. The pumps itself is 100%. Only one powersuply is faulty.

Last edited:
hi sidney, i will see you sunday :)

i have your number will let you know, but should be leaving jhb between 7-8

Hi Sidney

So sorry to hear that you not starting your tank, you put so much planing into it, and done such a good job of it, but im sure you will setup someday soon, all the best buddy.

Russell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom