How long have you had it?
10 months​
Shipping or Collection only:
collection only​
Your location.
Jhb​
Price:
Asking R650​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's:
Hi all, I need to sell my Anemone, it is too big for my tank. I will consider a swop with cash adjustments for a smaller one, but not a Carpet Anemone.​
Notes:
-​

20150813_124845 (Medium).jpg

Hi all, anemone for sale again, teez has not come through with payment. I am considering selling the Snowflake clown in the picture as well, asking R800. Reason for selling is that the male jumped out the tank and died, and I would rather buy a pair than try and pair one with this female.

Hi bud, out of curiosity, is that in a boyu tl550?
I have two in mine, approximately 20 cm but they keep each other company and each host a clown... but, I have had two fish stupid enough to "rest" in them at night... so one ended up snacking on a six line wrasse, the other, snacked on a fairy wrasse...

Ill give you R 450.00 please send me your number so we can arrange .0829397076

Hi Krushto, apologies for the late response, I had a computer problem. The anemone was in my RSM250, but I moved everything into my 600 cube until I can finish my 1200 tank. It was getting too big for the RSM250 and it is now definitely too big for the cube. Fortunately I have not had any issues with other fish up to now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom