Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardware for sale
Thread title:
Reef Octopus Overflow Box​
Shipping or Collection only:
both​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
Been doing some cleaning up and found this. in great condition, over R1000 for a new one. Willing to let it go for R500.

IMG-20121121-00683.jpg

IMG-20121121-00684.jpg
Notes:
-​

IMG-20121121-00683.jpg

IMG-20121121-00684.jpg

I never really understand how these overflow boxes work...Do they start automatically or does one have to manually do something to get it running again?

I never really understand how these overflow boxes work...Do they start automatically or does one have to manually do something to get it running again?

its very simple actually, for the first time you just fill the box up as much as you can, there will be air trapped in the highest section, thats were you see the little blue airline tubing. All you do is open the little valve and suck out the air, then you will create a siphon, as there will always be water in the chamber even if the power fails you don't need to bleed the system again it will start all on its own, works very well actually.

I will take it ,but can pay u next week if u can keep it for me please? I am from kimberley ,also just tell me what shipping will be? If you can keep it for me?

I will take it ,but can pay u next week if u can keep it for me please? I am from kimberley ,also just tell me what shipping will be? If you can keep it for me?

i would love to reserve it for you but i have lost out on deals like this in the past, so it will have to be first one to pay gets it.

checked at the post office, for the size of the package it will be R150 for speed services from PO to PO, or ordinary post which is about 4-5 days will be about R50.

Last edited:
nope don't have the box. tested and works 100% was using a 2500lph pump but it can handle more than that. all parts included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom