[SOLD] [FS]: Reaper's Drilled Boyu system for sale (Complete) : Kuilsriver, Western Cape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,

This is what I have left of the live stock:

LR: R1200 (sold some pieces with coral on)
Elegance: R400
Pink Goniapora: R500
Green Plate Coral: R400
2 x Clowns: R200 both (I think they are a mated pair - the male has gone through his little jerking dance moves lol)
Fire Goby: R200
Cardinal: R250
Glider Goby: R100
Green Dragonet: R200
Red Starfish: R200
Sand Sifting Starfish: R50

whats size of sandsifting star? Do you have a pic? Dibs pending

The Sand Sifting Star is about 10cm in size. No pics though buddy, he's mostly under the sand. But it's a winner to keep your substrate clean. What size tank do you have? I can maybe recommend you take the star and the glider goby. The pair of them kept my substrate super clean.

I hv a 1.2 x 450.
Whats the proper name for the slider goby? Im specifically after a diamond back goby as they are less messy than the others but suppose he could do the trick. Does the goby eat algae?

The Sand Sifting STAR is about 10cm in size. No pics though buddy, he's mostly under the sand. But it's A WINNER to keep your substrate clean. What size tank do you have? I can maybe recommend you take the star and the glider goby. The pair of them kept my substrate super clean.

Here's the goby's details:
Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Aquariums: Sleeper Blue Dot Goby
@Anita if @Clowning is coming through this weekend to fetch the his stock, ask him if he will still be willing to cart it for you. If he doesn't want it himself seeing as he asked about it... So not sure if it's for you or himself

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sand Sifting STAR is about 10cm in size. No pics though buddy, he's mostly under the sand. But it's A WINNER to keep your substrate clean. What size tank do you have? I can maybe recommend you take the star and the glider goby. The pair of them kept my substrate super clean.

Here's the goby's details:
Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Aquariums: Sleeper Blue Dot Goby

@Anita if @Clowning is coming through this weekend to fetch the his stock, ask him if he will still be willing to cart it for you. If he doesn't want it himself seeing as he asked about it... So not sure if it's for you or himself

Hi. @Clowning asked on behalf of me.. so I will discuss with him of he will collect his then I will send payment along with him thanks..

@Reaper please pm me your contact details thanks

Hey guys,

After this mornings "raid" on my tank :lol: all I have left of the live stock is the LR and a Pagoda Cup Coral (which I thought was a plate coral, but was corrected this morning). R400.

Then the whole system can be sold...

Thanks @Reaper. . Nice meeting you. All the best forward

Hi @Stefan - so sorry for only getting back to you now. I'm letting it all go (that's all the hardware that's left, as well as the Live Rock and a Pagoda Cup Coral) for R6,500

Let me know if you want to come and have a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom