[SOLD] [FS]: Pimped Red Sea Max 250 for sale : Linden, Johannesburg

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdog83

Clone Fish
Reaction score
Full system sales or multiple items for sale.
Thread title:
Pimped Red Sea Max 250 for sale​
Shipping or Collection only:
Collection only​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
Hi guys,

I am selling a Red Sea Max 250 with LED lights and chiller. Tank is in excellent condition, one or 2 scratches, but nothing major. Cabinet is in excellent condition too.

The details are as follows:

Red Sea Max 250 with cabinet stand and all standard accessories (250 liters)
Reef Aquatics LED lights built into hood on original lights’ timer (old T5’s and ballasts also included if you want to change back)
Upgraded Skimmer pump to Sicce
2x heaters
2x Seio M1100’s for extra flow over and above the 2 built in flow pumps
Hailea HC-300A chiller and feed pump, rated up to 600 liters, keeps the tank temperature 100% stable
I will also include an Auto Top Up float switch with a pump and a 1ft tank to use as ATU reservoir
Also included is a standard 3ft tank with HOB filter and Sicce heater to use as a quarantine tank
Please note no livestock included

I want R14 000 for all of the above, quite a good price considering what you pay new for a Red Sea Max 250 and that chiller. Reason for selling is that I am getting a bigger tank soon.​
Notes:
-​

IMG_2979.JPG

IMG_3390.jpg

IMG_3532.jpg

Last edited:
It is, but he is going into a bigger tank. Caught a powder blue too, so need more space for all of the fish.

Ok, so if you want a complete plug and play tank, I'll add the following:

1x Tunze Osmolator ATU
1x Battery Back Up and modified Sine inverter that runs one of the below Tunze pumps for at least 36 hours
2x Tunze 6055 pumps with comtroller
1x Temperature Controller that runs the heaters and fan in the hood
20kg of LR, some rocks contain Green Star Polyps, Finger Leather and some other frags
Long spine urchin

If you want everything listed in this post as a complete package with the tank and accessories as in first post, I'll let everything together go for R20k. Just work out the price of all the components separately, and you'll see it is a big bargain.

Please note none of the above items will be sold separately, I will just keep them for my next tank if no-one wants everything together (so please don't ask individual prices of above items).

Here is a photo of the tank as it stands, you can see it is really neat, no electrical wires visible at all.

IMG_4742.jpg

Ok, so this is what you'll get for R18k.

R18k will get you:

Red Sea Max 250 complete with stand etc.
Also with Reef Aquatics LED built in on original timer and upgraded Sicce skimmer pump
Hailea HC-300a chiller
2x 300w heaters (one Jager)
Temperature controller that runs fan in hood and heaters
2x Tunze 6055 with controller
2x12v Batteries with stepped sine inverter that will run one of the Tunzes for at least 24 hours
Tunze Osmolator Auto Top Up unit
Aqua Trend Doser One Evolution 3 channel Auto Dosing Pump (never been used)
Aragonite substrate
15kg of Live Rock, with a few corals too (GSP's, mushrooms, Leather, some Euphyllia, one small RBTA)

I am not in any hurry, so at this stage not selling anything separately, will probably end up keeping the tank if I don't sell it all in one go.

Oh, and I will also include the following in the price above:

3ft QT with stand, HOB filter, Sicce heater and hood
2 Seio Prop 1500 pumps
One unopened bucket of Aquamedic Salt
Waterboy RO unit (new membrane was put in about 9 months ago).

So it is a complete set up for someone starting up, no need for anything else (except fish).

Hi @hotdog83 will you be selling any equipment separately if so dibs
1.tunze 6005 with controller and
2.tunze osmolater auto top off
3.aqua trend doser much would you sell them for.

thanks fraser w

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, no problem, but not selling anything separately at this stage, pease see the last paragraph of post #11. Will most probably keep everything if no-one wants the complete package.

no problem just keep me in mind if you ever decide too thanks

saw this system over the weekend and WOW what a bargan at the going price. if the bank manager allowed it i would have walked out with this tank!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom