Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardware for sale
Thread title:
Need to make some space​
Shipping or Collection only:
Collection ONLY​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
Have tecently moved house and going smaller, loads of toys that I no longer have a use for:
1.) 1x Seio Prop 320, 1200lph, perfect for nano tanks, includes magnet mount, R100.

2.) 2x sun ssun 101's, 3000lph, both with magnet mounts, R180 for both:

3.) 1 x 500ml Nopox, 90% full, R150:

4.) 2x seio prop 1500, 5800lph, BOTH with magnet mounts, R300 each:

5.) 1x Hanna c203, multiparameter photometer for aquaculture. No reagents, but easily obtainable from most aquarium stores, uses the same as the hanna hand held checkers.
Measures pH, PO4 down to the levels we want to run at, Cu, see pic for all it can do, R1200. Includes unscratched cuvettes.:

6.) Rio coral feeder, still in box, R120:

:​
Notes:
-​

Last edited:
Hi,

Can I dibs the 2 x sun sun 101's? I just need to arrange for a friend to collect and post to me in Durban.

@rincewind98 , I should be home in Brackenfell this eve around 4-5pm.
U welcome to collect then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry only got home now and saw your post-could I come round after work in the week sometime?Just not tomorrow as I'm working late :(

Can you PM me your contact details? A friend of mine will contact you and arrange to collect the Sun Sun pumps.

Seio prop 320 sold, rest still avail

I can give you 100 for the nopox?

Deal. Pls PM me your number? I see you in Blouberg? I'm coming past Blouberg after 12 today.

Have no idea Steven. Only ever used it for PO4 an pH until i got pH probes.
It uses the same reagents for PO4 as those hand held checkers made by hanna and martini. The Hanna ones sold by a few sponsors, the martini ones u can get from Spraytech in Belville.
There is a Martini agent in Cpt, look them up I am sure they will be able to assist.

Sorry for not coming back to you sooner, I will contact Spraytech re the reagents on Monday and revert..
BTW does it come with any probes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom