Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardware for sale
Thread title:
Marine Magic Triple Doser and Saga PH Pen​
Shipping or Collection only:
Both at Buyers Expense​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
R 250.00

picture.php

R 1700.00

picture.php
Notes:
Hi Boys and Girls
I have the following items for sale. Reason for selling is that I don't have the use for these.
The Marine Magic Doser is brand new still in the box and has not yet been used. Quite honestly I am too lazy to set it up. :(
Saga PH Pen is still in excellent condition and comes with what you see in the picture.
I am willing to ship but at the buyers expense though.

:peroni:
Cheers
M

@ Charl Stanhope Sorry I can't except R 1450. Price is already a good price.
@ Andre@reefaquatics LOL!!! I some how knew you were gonna say something about this. Maybe if you were willing to come set it up for me I would of kept.
@ 4age and Wanted. Dibs noted if Charl does not agree to my price.

M

@ Ahmed1477 Noted . Will let you know if nothing happens by Tuesday.

@ Charl Stanhope. Unit is just over a year old. I think guarantee up until the end of this year. Will find out about this.

@ Charl Stanhope. Unit is just over a year old. I think guarantee up until the end of this year. Will find out about this.

Thanks @MerlinT , the doser can go to second dibs. @4age or @Wanted. If you dont get your asking price. Let me know and we can talk.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Wanted
Hi Wanted. If you do not make contact with me by the end of the day, the PH Pen will go to the next guy in line. Please advise asap. I have already sent you a pm with details.

Cheers
M

@ Ahmed1477
Hi Ahmed. The PH Pen is sold.

Cheers
M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom