[FS]: loads of corals for sale : Bergvliet - CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
see that you edited your post after I placed dibs lol

but no worries if you want it that badly you can have it

Sorry @Ahmed1477, BUT your blue moon dibs was called after my first dibs call.
The edit was for the second dibs on the orange ricordia, which you placed first dibs on!!!

Please don't make accusations about edits that are not correct!!!.

Last edited by a moderator:
dibs on b orange zoas in 1st pic on post 13 . wats the price?

Hi Orange one in first photo in post 13 are the same ones that are between 14 & 15. They are attached to a piece of Kenyan Rock and I will be selling it along with the rock at R50per kg + R15o of the orange and green zoas attached....

DIBS purple zoas and the orange zoa with green outsides and prob the mixed rock

Hi - any chance you can work out the number of the zoas in the first pic you want (no which post the detailed photo is in) - dont want to dibs the wrong ones for you!

- Oops see you pasted your dibs on to Ayoob...

Last edited:
Really sad to see such a beaut Tank being breaking up.
I would like purple tang. Like I said the day you collected from me 'when or if you ever sell purple tang ill buy it back'

Let me know what else still for sale. Will take all remaining zoas if nicely coloured. Got a big tank to fill up.

Hi Ayoob - Im sorry too as it will probably take a few months to set up again too and really looked long and hard for all these beautiful pieces :(

I forgot you wanted to buy back the tang - @Ahmed1477 sorry man but as this was not really the fish sale thread I feel I need to give @Ayoob first offer to buy back his tang.... you can have 2nd dibs if he changes his mind!

@LouiseS..any chance we can frag it.i have too much live rock.please pm me ur details.im in jhb but will come through the weekend

Let me know what else still for sale. Will take all remaining zoas if nicely coloured. Got a big tank to fill up.

Just waiting for @4age and @DaneG to confirm which zoas they are referring to in their dibs and then you are welcome to come and take out anything not already taken (which ones would you like to dibs to ensure safety :)

yes..looks like no 20.is there also a clam on bottom right of tank? if so I might b interested.dibs pending better pic n price

Too bad. Let me know what happens

Hi Ayood - Im sorry too as it will probably take a few months to set up again too and really looked long and hard for all these beautiful pieces :(

I forgot you wanted to buy back the tang - @Ahmed1477 sorry man but as this was not really the fish sale thread I feel I need to give @Ayoob first offer to buy back his tang.... you can have 2nd dibs if he changes his mind!

yes..looks like 2nd pic in post 15 sorry..is there also a clam on bottom right of tank? if so I might b interested.dibs pending better pic n price

What fish are you selling?

all of them :p - still need to draw up list and prices but was waiting till the corals were sold as they are impossible to catch with everything else in there

- there is - Dibs all price dependant
- purple tang - To Ayood or DIBS Ahmed1477
- long nosehawk fish Dibs Paddy 07
- royal gamma - Dibs 4age
- Halloween Crab Dibs MistaOrange
- 2 X clown fish - bought them as true pers but the smaller one has turned quick black... Dibs SeanR

as well as
- 2 X purple Fire fish
- lawnmower blennie
- mandarin Dibs 4age
- scooter blennie
- large cleaner shrimp
- sand shifting starfish
- 4 turbo snails
- 2 mexican turbo (one L) Dibs 4age
- Clam Dibs 4age

Also all hardware to go (tank and chiller, doser as they will be too small for next tank) and tons on other bits and bobs...

Will post all fish in a separate thread tonight but have taken note of dibs from this thread...

Last edited:
@LouiseS..any chance we can frag it.i have too much live rock.please pm me ur details.im in jhb but will come through the weekend

Sure - It is not on the sale list yet so when you are here you can see what you would like :)

hi

Dibs on the green , tan zoas and clove polyps and the large mixed zoa rock.

Ayoob has made a general dibs on the zoas but not sure if he will take all (have asked him to clarify) so will place 2nd dibs for you in the mean time...

yippie I so want those clowns they stunning

they are amazing (they are currently hosting in the torch and frogspawn as night but sure they will take to anything - in fact they love the goni during the day although I am not sure that is sure a good idea:p)

provisional dibs mandarin and Mexican snails pending prices on later thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom