Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardware for sale
Thread title:
LED Light for Sale​
Shipping or Collection only:
Shipping at buyers expense​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
93150065ed69960b.jpg

93150065ed6882d0.jpg
Notes:
Want to make your zoa colours really "pop" .

This fitting contains 60 x 1W LEDS (40 blue and 20 white) - the whites can be switched off completely leaving just the blues on and this is when you'll really see the colours explode.

Fitting would be ideal for an open-top nano system (specifically softies and selected LPS). Also has cooling fans to dissipate heat build-up in the unit itself.

Unit was used for about 3 months in total and is in excellent condition.

Sorry but I do not have any pics of it over a system.

Open to any reasonable offers around the R1000 mark. Will also consider swops for livestock, corals, flow pumps, RO system etc to equivalent value.​

Shipping to cape town would be roughly how much??

Via Post Office (Regular Parcel Post - Counter to Counter) -
R31.55 for the first KG and 4.25 for each additional KG

Speed Services:
Standard rate for a 1kg package to counter is 61.99 and then 26.60 for each 1KG thereafter.

I estimate that the whole package would be about 4-5kg.

If you would want to arrange that your own courier collects that would also be fine.

Mmmm,looks good. I've ordered new bulbs this morning,once they arrive I'll see how the tank looks and Make a choice, can u tell me what the size of the unit is..perhaps compare it to something like a side plate etc if you don't have the measurements.

Mmmm,looks good. I've ordered new bulbs this morning,once they arrive I'll see how the tank looks and Make a choice, can u tell me what the size of the unit is..perhaps compare it to something like a side plate etc if you don't have the measurements.

It's about 250mm in diameter and around 60mm thick - think just smaller than an average dinner plate

Last edited:
Hey Albert,

just for interest sake, is the unit sold as yet? If so, where did you buy this one?

Hi Chris,

It is not sold yet. I bought it online from Twilight (Twilight Group Co., Limited) . The one I got is same as the pic but 60W. Sure not a brand name or anything, but really lovely colours I got from it - corals look really very good and when the white lights are off and only the blues on are the colours really pop/fluoresce (especially zooanthids).

This is really a nice light for a small nano, especially cubes (50x50 or 60x60) but I would really use it on anything deeper than about 50cm and also only for softies and maybe LPS that do not have excessive light requirements. I was running it on a 70x70x70 cube for a short while and light was quite good, but
corals down at the bottom may not get sufficient light. In the 45x45 cube I was running it on for a month or two lighting was excellent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom