Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardware for sale
Thread title:
Hardware for sale​
Shipping or Collection only:
Collection Only​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
I have the following for sale:

Skimz 121 skimmer - Good condition R1400 (Reserved - Visser)
http://www.skimz.sg/products/protein_skimmers/monzter_subpage/sm121.html
It has the new orange impeller.

Verkoop1.jpg

Verkoop3.jpg

Tunze 6055 nanostreams (x 2) and controller - R4000

Verkoop4.jpg

Then I have a few spare parts that I would give to the firs buyer (skimmer or tunze) that would like to take it.

Verkoop2.jpg
Notes:
-​

Last edited:
I would be keen on the controller if you sold it at R500 so put me in line if the other guys are not taking it....

no problem im pretty paitient... i can wait.. if i had the cash i would have taken all but i only really need 1 more pump and id like to upgrade my one controller...

please tag me when they respond.. just in case i miss the thread...

Shot

Yea. They will be a bit light on their own on a 2m tank.

Since nobody is currently interested in the skimmer/pumps I think it would be ok to give the freebees(psk pump/mini skimmer ect) away.

Noodles, I'm not sure how you would get the stuff to cape town but maybe you should speak to maj to get the skimmer to him. There is 2 other smaller pumps as well and the buyo intermittant switch that you could have as well.

Last edited:
Whats the lowest you would go on the pumps and controller? Remember I would need to add more pumps for my tank. Yes and what are the smaller pumps?

Whats the lowest you would go on the pumps and controller? Remember I would need to add more pumps for my tank. Yes and what are the smaller pumps?

Don't think I can go lower than R3800.

The smaller pumps I think is about 1000l/h that is part of what I want to give away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom