Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardware for sale
Thread title:
Grotech HEA 150 skimmer​
Shipping or Collection only:
Deliver or collect​
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
I've had it for over a year & it works really well, it's rated for 1000l & has a Ehiem 1250 recirculating pump. R2500. Reason for selling is that I'm unemployed & trying to find work overseas & need to get a new passport soon.

26704f185243cabaa.jpg
Notes:
-​

Hey,

Quite intersted in this skimmer, I just can't find info on how much air it pulls per hour? I recall the Eheim 1250 being 1200 ltrs/hour...
What size is your tank and how heavily stocked was it?
Little worried about the price, also once I have added postage to JHB.

Thanks;)

@coralline the 1260 pulls 900lph air that skimmer body is too small for that amount air so i would assume it pulls around 600lph air

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

Quite intersted in this skimmer, I just can't find info on how much air it pulls per hour? I recall the Eheim 1250 being 1200 ltrs/hour...
What size is your tank and how heavily stocked was it?
Little worried about the price, also once I have added postage to JHB.

Thanks;)
Hey @coralline I was running a 300l system & had more coral than fish so never had a huge bio load but did feed fairly well so the skimmer was working hard & did a leka job.
The price is not too bad for that skimmer as I bought it almost double for what I'm asking for but I'm sure we could work on a price with shipping it up to jozi. Will look around for good shipping prices & get back to you ok.;)

@coralline the 1260 pulls 900lph air that skimmer body is too small for that amount air so i would assume it pulls around 600lph air
I think that's about right.

Last edited:
Any luck checking postage costs and consideration around a special price:p?
Thanks

Hey @coralline sorry to get back to you so late I've been busy at the sea shepard volunteer center. I went to the post office & it would cost R142.80 incl. Insusance to send the skimmer to jozi, min 5 days & max 6 days to get there. The price stays the same but just incl. the postage so it's still R2500 which is still a good price for the skimmer.
Thanks Michael

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @coralline sorry to get back to you so late I've been busy at the sea shepard volunteer center. I went to the post office & it would cost R142.80 incl. Insusance to send the skimmer to jozi, min 5 days & max 6 days to get there. The price stays the same but just incl. the postage so it's still R2500 which is still a good price for the skimmer.
Thanks Michael

Hey Michael,

I'll take it - I PM'd you for details...

Thanks.

Hey Michael,

I'll take it - I PM'd you for details...

Thanks.
Thanks Jamie I replied to your pm:thumbup:

Guys - just a reminder to disconnect the pump when shipping and bubble wrap separately. The weight of the pump will break the skimmer body if it is connected.
Thanks for the heads up & I'll disconnect the pump when packing it up.:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom