[SOLD] [FS]: gMAN'S 5ft Continued... : Jozi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya I don't think so ... I think we must arrange for me to come collect it I would hate to loose this one :thumbup:

anything left Gman or has everything had dibs placed on it?
@butcherman, items on the the top of post#1 is available..

1x Mini Blasto R400
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 764x1024.

1x Red Monti R300
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 764x1024.

1x Reef Octopus N&P Reactor R1k (excluding pump)

1x Pin Cushion On large Heliopora Rock R450
1x Med Lumo Green GSP R300[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @gMAN did you manage to get that skimmer from dallasg? What are the dimensions for the skimmer would like to make final measurements for my sump before supplier closes. I see that you said your reactor is "excluding pump" that was not mentioned on skimmer. Is the pump included with my skimmer? Thanks

Hi @gMAN did you manage to get that skimmer from dallasg? What are the dimensions for the skimmer would like to make final measurements for my sump before supplier closes. I see that you said your reactor is "excluding pump" that was not mentioned on skimmer. Is the pump included with my skimmer? Thanks

@mala1610
Howzit buddy, I'm not sure of the skimmer's footprint but the minimum size you need to accommodate it is 290x290x600 (LxWxH), I currently have it in a camber measuring 290x290x750 (LxWxH), it just about fits in it length and width wise but height of 750 is more than enough... hope this helps..? On the pump question, that was for the N&P reactor ;) YOUR skimmer comes with the pump attached ;) making arrangements with Dallas for the loan skimmer, will keep you posted.

next weekend this time I shall have a tank! Mwhaha!

Already prepped the "in case shit goes south" tank for the LS :)

Also collected the same skimmer from the guy you referred me too, and have a Skimz SM161 just in case :)

next weekend this time I shall have a tank! Mwhaha!

Already prepped the "in case shit goes south" tank for the LS :)

Also collected the same skimmer from the guy you referred me too, and have a Skimz SM161 just in case :)

I hope it will give you as much pleasure and peace as it did me, like I said to a friend earlier this evening, it truly was my Nirvana... at the end of a long day, nothing calmed me down more than my "water babies".

This may well be the last post on this thread, a big thank you to Carlos & Grant, Vernon, Dallas, Jan & family, Andre, Dylan, Greg, and the rest of the guys that supported me on this sale and taking in my kids, it never was about the money for me but more for finding good homes for them, take care of them and I hope they give you as much joy...

Last edited:
"your babies

'hey gregg ur babies and their environmental friens are in good hands they love their new home just cant wait to put them in their 1200 lt piece of the ocean where they have lots of space to spread their fins.

nice to have met you

johan (jayte)

'hey gregg ur babies and their environmental friens are in good hands they love their new home just cant wait to put them in their 1200 lt piece of the ocean where they have lots of space to spread their fins.

nice to have met you

johan (jayte)

Thanks buddy, was nice meeting you as well, stay in touch..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom