[SOLD] [FS]: Full Mixed Reef for Sale, make me an offer : Cape Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok here goes:

from top to bottom

900cm CREE LED LIGHTING UNIT (5 Months old unit immaculate) - RRP - 3600.00 Asking - R2900.00
SmartSun LED CONTROLLER (prototype, simulates the perfect sunset for the LED unit) - R600.00 (NADEEM)
Internal SEIO + SUNSUN PUMPS - FREE

Display Tank 900mmx500mmx600mm 10mm glass, skinny overflow + 2x400mmx400mmx400mm cube sumps
(one hosing skimmer+return) other split into RO Chamber+ATS+Refuge R2000.00

Sump:

SSS1000 RO Bubble blaster RRP - R4349.00 asking R3300.00
Eheim Uplift I think its 2500L/h asking R250
Heaters - Free

RO Phosphate Reactor RRP RRP R1115 asking R700.00

10W LED SPOT to light ATS and refuge - R250.00

Marine Magic MM01 dual AutoDoser - Master and Slave Unit RRP R1199.00 asking R700.00 (4Age)

So that is R9650.00 for HW at IMO a very decent price.

Buy the complete system and get ALL LS including almost 60kg of totally coral encrusted LR, HUGE Acro, SPS Colonies for R5000.

Put it this way the rock alone is worth that, so you are get mushrooms, MASSIVE acropora, secale, milli ,zoas, Frogspawns, plates, Millioproa, digitata, a beautiful clam (the list can go on) for FREE

So R15000.00 for the whole system !!!

If not they I will cost items individually and you can call dibs

Last edited:
@Sammy please give some more details on the LED unit and controller.
LED:
What is the LED combination?
Are the LED's interchangeable?
Does the LED's have lenses?

Controller:
Will it be able to control 2 of the units you are selling? Do you have another unit as i will need two units for my tank.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sammy, Andre can I get those sun sun's and the seo, please or are they a give away with a purchase?

@Sammy, Andre can I get those sun sun's and the seo, please or are they a give away with a purchase?

They Free with 'full purchase' :lol: ..... Believe me ,I also wondered @ 1st

Guys. Those items are roughly to give an idea of what's included and to justify his price for 'full system sale' ..... He said he will givit a while then advertise individually with suitable prices and the items will be for sale 'individually' .... ;)

@DeanT and @Sammy...hope I'm not asking too much..but any chance I can get a frag of that nice pin cushion leather you have in that tank?willing to pay for frag.lemme kno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom