[SOLD] [FS]: Full Large Cube System due to House Move : Randburg

Discussion in 'Hardware For Sale/Swap' started by Mr Tim, 19 Feb 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Tim

Mr Tim

Full system sales or multiple items for sale.
    Thread title:
    Full Large Cube System due to House Move ​
    Shipping or Collection only:
    Collect Only ​
    All sales to be conducted on the thread.
    • I agree
    Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
    Sadly were moving and the Tank has got to go, Logistically I've obviously got to sell the Live Marine First so will break it down over the next two weekends dependent on the response. I can e-mail specific pictures meantime will upload just one of the tank for now, here goes:

Note: all items approx. 12 months old and in great condition

300litre Cube (±), Sapphire Glass (12mm) with hidden full width rim overflow, sized 700 high, 650 wide, 650 deep with 2 compartment sump, stand and cladding. The tank has two supplies so the flow can be alternated to create waves and alternating currents (Using the Tunze Controller).

The current set up, to breakdown includes: WHATS LEFT........

To go first ..........the Fish have all gone, or dibs at least.

Then Over 20kg of very healthy live rock or rock sculpture forming a pinnacle and caves, full of life and covered in one finger coral, a tree coral, various zoanthids and sea mats, , many different mushrooms, soft corals, blue pulsing xenia, xenias, bubble tips etc. R4’000.00 ONO for the lot or maybe split on the day at R150.00 per kg for each rock plus corals on the rock at half the shop price.

Note: Most of the Rocks are around 1 to 1.5 Kg, plus the Coral at half the shop price so I guess your working on a R500 to R800 for most of them. The rocks are full of corals. I guess we will agree it on the day. R300 lowest, R1000 the highest. Then at the core I've got the mother rock weighing in at 6kg, full of night life as its the cave base.

12mm Sapphire Glass Tank (25mm base) with black corner trims, Heavy Steel Stand, Pine Cladding, (10mm) Sump & Plumbing including imported ‘’Penductors and Swirl fittings’. Filter Ring and Socks. R4000.00 ONO

A K64-60 KEY Led lights with control panel and suspension, Black. New cost R5850.00. Stunning Lighting unit in Excellent Condition. Selling for R3’000.00

Hailea Ozone Generator R500.00

Red Sea Hydrometer R50.00

Surge Protection Plug and Timer R100.00

Two APS 50-400 Tetra Air Pumps R100.00 each

RO Water Plant, three stage wall mounted R650.00 with plumbing and 50l storage tank

25 liter Water drums that will be full of fresh DI Water, R40.00 each (eight of)
    Various Chemicals, books, Red Sea test kits additives and tools to be sold on the day…………………hmmm.

Notes: SOLD SO FAR (Correct me if I am wrong)

Sand Snails R30, Emerald Crabs R50, Blue Leg Hermit Crabs R40 - dibs dallasg
    a Fire Shrimp R90, a Cleaner Shrimp R80 -a Striped Angel Fish (100mm)- a Sand Starfish (120mm) R80 all dibs - one bubble tip anemone R300 -a Sand Starfish R90 dibs Aqautas
    EHEIM Auto Feeder (Tested but Unused) R400.00 - one EHEIM 150W Heaters, at R100.00 each - Flipper Glass Scraper/Cleaner R200.00 dibs Aeroeng
    Full Bucket of ‘’AquaVitro’’ Salinity (mixed 75 liter of salt water only so far) R 700.00, Reef Octopus Reactor loaded with Orca-Biocubes and Waveline DC3000 Return pump. R1250.00 - Tunze Auto Top Up 5017 Controller with transformer, float switches, sensors and 12v pump R1’500.00 dibs Jerry Singh
    One EHEIM 150W Heaters, at R100.00 each. - Aurora
    2 No. Common Clowns R50 each, a Green Cardinal (40mm) R40, a Yellow Damsel (35mm) R30, a Blue Spotted Damsel (40mm) R60, a Cole Tang (90mm) R250 - dibs Pio
    a carpet anemone R200 - Dylant
    H&H V2001 Skimmer or RSK, has a Waveline 3000 DC Pump , Tunze Silence 1073.05 Variable Speed DC Return Pumps complete with 12/24 volt safety connector so you can run them on solar or back up batteries in power outages, Tunze 7096 Multi-controller with all cables and software - for R5'000 - Coralline

All

Thank you for your support, all the Livestock is committed, just got to make a plan to 'catch um'.

I propose to hit it either Saturday or Sunday morning, let me know what works best for you please, the consensus will decide.

I will prepare some containers beside the tank, remove as much of the sculpture as I can and catch the critters, bucket them, an hour before you come through. I.e. for 10AM. Once the fish and co are out the tank I'll put the rocks/corals back in so they can re-flower and then when you arrive if you want a rock, coral its easy to pluck them out without harming a fish. They hide in the caves otherwise............

The problem child as I see it is getting the Anemone off its rock (Aquatas), never done this before so I may need some help here.

As far as the rocks and corals go we can have bit of an auction or hit me with offers on the day, I would like to think all of this can go on the day.

Then clearly over the following days the hardware can go.........................

You're feedback please.................to be confirmed by this evening so we can plan our lives.

Thanks

Tim

IMG_9314.jpg

photo 5.jpg

photo 6.jpg

photo 8.jpg

photo 9.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo7.jpg

Last edited: 20 Feb 2014
  2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. AeroEng

AeroEng

Dibs on the EHEIM Auto Feeder, Flipper Glass Scraper/Cleaner and one EHEIM 150W Heater.

Please PM me details for collection and payment

4. Aquetas

Aquetas

dibs on fire and cleaner shrimps

5. Jerry Singh

Jerry Singh

I'll take the following.

Reef Octopus Reactor loaded with Orca-Biocubes and Waveline DC3000 Return pump. R1250.00
    Tunze Auto Top Up 5017 Controller with transformer, float switches, sensors and 12v pump R1’500.00
    Full Bucket of ‘’AquaVitro’’ Salinity (mixed 75 liter of salt water only so far) R 700.00

Please PM details.

Regards,

6. AeroEng

AeroEng

Dibs on the Top off as well please

7. Mr Tim

Mr Tim Thread Starter

Aquetas

Thanks, we will arrange the day when I'm breaking down, those guys are hard to catch so we'll have to bag them as we strip the reef and rocks.

Tim

8. Aquetas

Aquetas

dibs on the big star fish as well. is it a sand sifting 1?

9. Mr Tim

Mr Tim Thread Starter

Thanks Jerry, I hope your well. The Reactor, ATO and Salt are yours, we will arrange when we break it down, obviously the live stuff has to go first.

Tim

10. Aquetas

Aquetas

hi tim. dibs on the angel as well. can u send me a pic of it. will pm u my email addy. want to see what angek it is

11. dallasg

dallasg Moderator MASA Contributor

i am keen for the below
    how many of each?
    Sand Snails R30,
    Emerald Crabs R50,
    Blue Leg Hermit Crabs R40,

will take this
    a pink Bubble Tip Anemone R300,

12. dallasg

based on the pic and stock listed, its a sailfin tang

13. Aquetas

Aquetas

looks like it. if so ill take it

14. nudibranch

nudibranch

dibs on other starfish, same question, is it a sifting one?

15. Mr Tim

Mr Tim Thread Starter

Thanks, the Hermits wander around during the day and are ''usually'' accessible, the Snails and Emeralds are a different story so will have to found as we strip out the rocks. I propose its all done one morning, all hands on decks with buckets and nets. depending on the response it may be this weekend or latest next..................I'll post it when I can.

Tim

16. Mr Tim

Mr Tim Thread Starter

nudibranch it looks like aquatas beat you to it so you have second. The star spends half his life in the sand and half either on top or up the wall. He is always on the move so easy to find.

17. dallasg

cool, let me know
    how many of each? do you know? i suppose ill take them all anyways

18. JohanB

JohanB

Ill take second dibs on the fire shrimp and a starfish if the others dont go through.
    Also dibs on a rock with lots of xenia and a rock with lots of Zoas.

19. Aurora

Aurora

Hi there

Dibs on 2 150 w heaters and pink bubble tip!

could you pm my your details please.

20. dallasg

bubble tip dibs by me a few posts up, sorry

21. Aquetas

Aquetas

dallas did I beat u to the shrimps again

Recent Posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.