How long have you had it?
1month​
Shipping or Collection only:
collection only​
Your location.
goodwood​
Price:
350​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's:
See album plz​
Notes:
Hi all, this anemone is beautiful and in good health. Its just too big for my little tank and only getting bigger. I'm struggling to attach a pic for some reason, if someone could be so kind as to attach the pic for me, its in my album and also pic of it on my tank thread.

Sharp
Nadeem​

Or R400 with the crab that's hosting in this anemone

mmmmm I would love this baby .... Is there nobody that would be able to package this beauty for me. .. I would pay for shipping naturally .... If its packaged properly I know the post office does an overnight Speed Services to Newcastle ... Received corals before from Cape like this

Swop sun sun mag mount an diference

Yes electrician that is the one dude.
Chikaboo, I'm very scared of posting things like this,let me first see if one of the cpt guys want him, if not I will see what I can do ok.sorry about this man.
Bollie, would be keen on that, what's the cost of the magnet mount?

I have moved the nennie so its a lot easier to get him out so need to get him away as soon as possible. Even today, leme know guys-hoping for an elegance coral which could come any day now, need the space

5757507a87b9a8157.jpg

I put the pic in the link from Electrician24 in the thread - hope it helps. @NADEEM you can just verify.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys my apologies for not posting pic, thanks marine, that's the one, anemone just sold though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom