Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardware for sale
Thread title:
bubble magus curve5 skimmer​
Shipping or Collection only:
collection or buyers shipping expenses​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
Hi refers I'm selling my bubble magus curve5 skimmer.i had the skimmer for a 1 year. The skimmer is working excellent. Reason I'm selling the skimmer I hv upgraded my tank.skimmer is to small.The skimmer can handle abt 500ltrs stand to b corrected. I'm asking for R1500.​
Notes:
-​

20150206_205317.jpg

Screenshot_2015-02-06-22-28-58.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
@makharold you got it at a very good price but thats not the going rate for these skimmers. Bubble Magus Curve 5 Skimmer | Reef Aquatics, Online Aquarium Store in Cape Town, reef aquarium equipment, marine fish and corals

R1400 is well priced and just a note its not good ethics to discredit a persons sale like this. Basically you just ruined this guys sale.

New price is R2149 so for R1400 its a good price for an excellent skimmer. I currently have the Curve 7!
Hi @Jason thank you for your input

Its a habit of Markhold, done a couple of times now,

Keep your comments to yourself, Good luck with sale

@makharold you got it at a very good price but thats not the going rate for these skimmers. Bubble Magus Curve 5 Skimmer | Reef Aquatics, Online Aquarium Store in Cape Town, reef aquarium equipment, marine fish and corals

R1400 is well priced and just a note its not good ethics to discredit a persons sale like this. Basically you just ruined this guys sale.

New price is R2149 so for R1400 its a good price for an excellent skimmer. I currently have the Curve 7!

Hi thr @barry.u can hv the skimmer.@ dane G, hasn't responded no reply,so @barry u will hv the 2nd dibs on the skimmer

Cool, I'll take it. Payment to follow shortly. Please remember to send me the collection address....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom