[FS]: books and mags for sale: cape town

Discussion in 'Hardware For Sale/Swap' started by Muz, 5 Sep 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muz

Muz

Hardware for sale
    Thread title:
    books and mags for sale
    Shipping or Collection only:
    collect or ship at buyers cost
    All sales to be conducted on the thread.
    • I agree
    Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
    lets try again, mods are on the ball these days ..

As some already know I am selling my tank and everything associated with it so i have a few books in my collection that I will be selling. All the books I bought from new and looked after myself so no torn pages etc..

Marine Atlas 1 by Debelius & Baensch - enjoyed using this book as a reference book, paid about R490, selling R250 - SOLD

For noobs starting out The Marine Aquarium, great book for learning about keeping fish and inverts by Nick Dakin, paid R320 selling R150 available

For the coral guru this is a must 'Corals - a quick reference giude', I loved researching a coral before I got one, this book by Julian Sprung had my nose in it often, great pics.. awesome book. it costa plenty, I paid R700 for it , selling R350 - SOLD

I am in 2 miinds weather to sell this book but anyway, The Reef Aquarium by Delbeek and Sprung, simply aweswome book, there is just always more to learn.. cant remember what I paid any offers around R300 I suppose - SOLD

the one book I have always loved, and most read because of the detail it goes into about substrates and DSB's.. awesome awesome book. Reef inverts by Calfo, paid a fortune for it but will let it go to the next generation for R300 - SOLD

I had it in my head to collect The Journal by Calfo, so i started buying them and had Calfo sign them at IMACSA over the years, I actually haven't even read them yet, mint still as the day they were printed. Volume 1 number 1, 2, 3 and 4, volume 2 no1... open to offers, selling prices just a giude - SOLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Notes:
    -

Last edited: 6 Sep 2012
  2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. LS

LS

R50 a mag Muzzy fuzzy Wuzzy

4. Muz

Muz Thread Starter

I have no idea what I paid for them, I think R50 for a prestine signed copy is a fair offer.. done. Are you collecting or do you need a courier.. where about in SA are you?

5. Muz

Muz Thread Starter

mags sold

Recent Posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.