[FS]: Blue ring octopus and clownfish rearing stories: Hartenbos

Discussion in 'Hardware For Sale/Swap' started by Ala Jardine, 6 Nov 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ala Jardine

Ala Jardine

Hardware for sale
    Thread title:
    Blue ring octopus and clownfish rearing stories ​
    Shipping or Collection only:
    shipping is no problem ​
    Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026"/> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapelayout v:ext="edit"> <o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1"/> </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--> Hi everyone

My latest book, titled "I Touched The Moon" is now available, but only through myself at the moment.

The softcover book is 286 pages long, with a number of black and white photographs. Although it is not all about marine fish keeping, there are numerous marine keeping stories, including rearing of clownfish larvae.

Here is the information on the back cover:

I Touched the Moon” takes the reader to some of the most remote, wild and indescribably beautiful places on our planet. Travel with the author to the end of the world, to Ushuaia, with its snow-capped peaks, glacial lakes and sub polar forests, to wait for the Magellan Geese as they come flying in toward land, their dark pinions appearing through the mist while they were still way out at sea.
    Meet Sylvia, the pregnant Lowland Gorilla female, who is being taught to mother, using a plush ape doll and the African elephant calf, Tantor, who can not fall asleep without a bed mate.
    Discover how the author survived a potentially fatal attack by an adult gorilla male and escaped death after being charged by a hippopotamus bull and picked up in the trunk of an adult African elephant bull.
    Meet the kitten which was befriended by a gorilla and the dingo that was mistaken for a werewolf.
    Follow the author’s efforts to breed marine fish and listen to his account of how he swallowed a living blue ring octopus, the most venomous of sea creatures.
    Read about the dedicated, sometimes brave and often flawed personalities who are involved in conservation and the sometimes romantic, but invariably hectic world of zoos.
    “I Touched the Moon” will awaken the spirit of adventure in everyone and move you with its poignant and exciting tales of wildlife and the people who have dedicated their lives to saving our fragile earth.

I am selling the book at R120.00 per copy (postage excluded).

I can be contacted on alan.jardine@live.co.uk and on mobile: 0827694550

Regards
    Alan (passer) ​
    Notes:
    - ​

Recent Posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.