Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardware for sale
Thread title:
BACKUP POWER​
Shipping or Collection only:
Collection​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
Hi MASA
I have a backup unit for sale, bought it for R4000, looking for R3000.
It is a Tedelex Intellipower 1200w 2000VA 24v DC.
Can keep the sump and some pumps running for up to 8-12 hrs.
Thanks
Nippy
Notes:
attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

20121123_085237.jpg

20121123_085246.jpg

20121123_085227.jpg

How old is the unit?

Hi Nippy,

I am very keen on the unit. Can you please explain to me (as someone totally useless with electrical stuff) how it works and what else I need for it.

I basically want to be abel to run my return pump when power fails - the unit should be able to switch on when power fails, and switch off (and recharge) when power comes back on. Can this unit do that?

If so please dibs it for me.

Regards,

@Albert Terego
Yes thats what happens, when power fails, backup system runs the tank and when power is restored, the backup will switch off and start to charge again.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Albert Terego
Yes thats what happens, when power fails, backup system runs the tank and when power is restored, the backup will switch off and start to charge again.

Does it work like an UPS i.e. if the power goes out in kicks in immediately - no delay.

The reason I ask is that I have a dodgy return pump, that if the power trips it does not start up again many times - I have to switch it on and off a few times to get it going.

If the Backup power unit kicks in immediately this would be perfect as I will not have to worry about the pump possibly not starting up.

Thanks,

OK confirmed with our electrical expert. He says this does operate like an UPS which is what I want.

So please reserve this for me until Friday as requested above.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom