[SOLD] [FS]: Arries Tl450 4sale : Uitzicht, Durbanville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Full system sales or multiple items for sale.
Thread title:
Arries Tl450 4sale​
Shipping or Collection only:
Collection Only​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
Well Guys And Gals..It pains me massive to let go but my job requires me to go away for 3 months and i have nobody to look after my most prized possestion..:(So i have to put it up for sale..Lot of you know my system.I dont want to sell seperate now but i need to get it out by the 20th March..Looking for R3500 for everything..Got standard skimmer and hood aswell(lights stripped out of hood for custom hood) and alot of extra bits and pieces..
Corals...
Green with pink tip frogspawn
Green with yellow tip frogspawn
Tan with green tip hammer
Green with Pink tip hammer
Green candy cane
Tan candy cane
Metallic green Bubble coral
Orange/maroon Acan
Green Pineapple coral
Green/pink Zoas
Brown with green Palys
Pin Cushion
Brown plating monti
Pulsing Zenia
Green star polyps
Green Lobed Brain Coral
Green Pagoda Cup Coral
Fish...
Lawnmower Blennie
Cleaner wrasse
Purple wrasse
Lemon Clown goby
Fork tail blennie
Royal dotty back

Redsea test kits(used about 5times)
Vitamins,Suppliments and the list goes on....
And joh lots of stuff to list..Have a look at my threads to get more info and pics..
Marine Aquariums South Africa totmmar2013
Arries's 450 Nano - Marine Aquariums South Africa
So ya im freakn sad about this...i wanna cry....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

For anymore questions plz let me know...
Notes:
-​

Oh yes and i have this little 38l Boyu that anyone can come collect..Some odds and end corals in(zenia,candy cane,pin cussion,zoas ect)..Needs some attention(water change and some cleaning) and has some scratches..But ya its free to who ever wants it...Lol and thats a Brown star pollyp growing up agains the glass...:p
picture.php

Sad bra. Tank of the month good achievement:thumbup:

Ill take the 38litre off your hands
And a few corals if you decide to split.

nice tank man so sad

if you splitting would like some coral @Ayoob if you dont take the 38 litre i will perfect for my kids room

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill take the 38litre off your hands
Its Yours Ayoob

Pity you not selling the coral separately as I'd take the acan.

interested in this lot if you break up let me know on a price for the lot in the meanwhile.
Problem with breaking up is that u end up with this and that..I need to get ALL out by 20 March...Else im stuffed...Im leaving 21 March...So i really hope someone will buy the lot...

Problem with breaking up is that u end up with this and that..I need to get ALL out by 20 March...Else im stuffed...Im leaving 21 March...So i really hope someone will buy the lot...

Understand bud, but as i said if you do decide to break up dibs on above mentioned stock

If you need someone to look after it, i am more than willing to assist?

Mr Ivan just took the words out of my mouth!
If you are willing to move the system, I will look after it at my expense till you come back!

If you need someone to look after it, i am more than willing to assist?

Mr Ivan just took the words out of my mouth! If you are willing to move the system, I will look after it at my expense till you come back!

Thanx alot guys really nice to offer, but i cant do that..just would not feel rite to me?I can anyway plan my cube now when i get back...:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom