Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardware for sale
Thread title:
Arcadia Metal Halide Pendant​
Shipping or Collection only:
Collection Only​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
Arcadia Series 3 Pendant – 3 x 250W Metal Halide and 2 x 80W T5 (Make me an offer - R3500)

Very good condition. I believe in the correct (DIY) hands - can be easily converted to LED. Very nice looking pendant. It has been packed and crated by Stuttafords. Included are a brand new Giesemann Megachrome Marine 250W metal halide lamp, 2 spare metal halide cover glasses, 2 spare sides and some more spares. Collection only.

Arcadia Slimline Series 3 160cm - 3x250W

Arcadia_zps96961229.jpg

image_24_zps6d381bc7.jpeg

[FONT=&quot]Arcadia range of quality aquarium lighting products the Slimline Series 3 range of pendant lights. Improvements on previous Arcadia products include:
An improved slimline profile; Built in light timers;
Supplementary Lighting is provided by two T5 fluorescent tubes - one down each side of the pendant.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Series 3 comes with 2 x built in light timers. These can be programmed so that the lights switch on/off as you require. The halide lamps can be controlled independently from the fluorescent tube, which gives you the possibility of creating dawn and dusk periods in your aquarium.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Easily adjustable height. With many other brands of pendant lights, adjusting the height can be very awkward. With the Arcadia Series 3 it is simply a case of pressing a button, allowing the unit to move up or down the suspension cable as required, and releasing the buttons - it could not be easier.[/FONT]​
Notes:
-​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom