[FS]: 60x60x300 Shallow Tank + Stand, Sump & Light : Melkbos Cape Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Full system sales or multiple items for sale.
Thread title:
60x60x300 Shallow Tank + Stand, Sump & Light​
Shipping or Collection only:
Collection​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
I am looking to sell my current tank to make way for a larger one :thumbup:

Tank is pretty much new and has only been running for 2 months. I am also looking to sell my light and would sell it separately if someone will take the tank.

Specs are as follows:

Tank:
600x600x310mm - 10mm starphire glass
External overflow box on the rear of the tank with a 50mm downpipe, 2x locline returns connected with flexible hose.

Sump:
400x400x400mm with no dividers

Stand:
600x600x800mm
38mm 316 stainless steel

Light:
58w Reef Aquatics LED unit

Will also throw in a Sicce return pump if someone takes everything

Notes:
I am looking to get R2500 for the tank stand and sump and R1800 for the light. I will take R4000 for everything and I will then throw in the return pump and some bits and pieces that I am not using.​

Good Luck with the sale Mewik:)

What's in the pipeline?

Hi Guys,

No one was interested so this tank is currently running and will be shut down soon. We did some renovating at my place so I decided to wait before setting up the new tank and my livestock needed somewhere to live at the time.

The light will be used on the new tank as I picked up a second unit. I will probably also look at letting one or both of the mp10s go at a later stage.

Tank is looking a bit better than usual, probably because I have left it alone :p

Hi Mewik

When you shutdown the tank let me know, I'll be interested in the tank, stand, sump and light. All depends on when you shut it down.

I've got a Boyu TL550 but I want a DT with a sump and the cube will be better for my Elegance corals.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom