[FS]: 400L marine setup for sale : Centurion

Reaction score
Full system sales or multiple items for sale.
Thread title:
400L marine setup for sale​
Shipping or Collection only:
collection only​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
[FONT=&quot]Equipment:
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]300L display and 100L sump
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Skimmer Reef octopus
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Return pump Sicce 3.5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Heater Eheim jager [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Powerheads 2xSicce voyager V3
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Light Oddysea 54w quad [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Live rock 30KG[/FONT]
2x 12V return pumps

Fish and Inverts:

1x Cole tang
1x Yellow Tang
1x Bubble tip anemone
2x Hermit crabs
1x sanil
2x Damsels
1x Chromie
1x Pajama Cardinal
2x Cleaner shrimp
1x Fire Shrimp
1x Boxing Shrimp
2x Sea Urchins
1x Clam
1x Lawnmower Blenny

Corals:

1x Leather coral
1x Goniopora
polyps and mushrooms

Other:

RO unit
25L Seachem salt

Total price for all :R 28000​
Notes:
We are moving house and I might not have a spot for this tank. Complete Arduino control system pricing can be discussed if interested. Controller measures Salinity, 2x Temp, Water level (Ultrasonic) and pH. All Scientific probes.​

IMG_9383.jpg

IMG_9384.jpg

IMG_9385.jpg

IMG_9386.jpg

IMG_9387.jpg

:m01:, if ALL items can be sold seperately then we can discuss price. I would however like to sell the complete system as is.

I would be interested in taking all livestock and rock in your tank if you can give me a price if i take all

the bulk of the price is the hardware, I need someone to buy the hardware first before I can start selling livestock seperately.

the bulk of the price is the hardware, I need someone to buy the hardware first before I can start selling livestock seperately.

Actually you need to sell the livestock before you sell the hardware how are you going to keep the livestock happy if you sell the lights or the skimmer the livestock must be the first to go,maybe you mean you need to have buyers lined up first before you sell any livestock

full system

actually I want to sell the whole setup. "n goeie begrip het n halwe woord nodig"

Without appearing rude which is not my intention it is harder to sell a complete system than to split and sell seperatly, i think you may get closer to your asking price by splitting

Last edited:
I understand, I am ready to split the livestock from the hardware but I need to have a buyer for the hardware first. If I do not get a buyer for the hardware then I will break a wall to get the system into my new house...

LesseW i am going to make you a cash offer for your complete system, please dont take this offer as an insult because it is not ment that way it is a market value offer R10,000

@Secondwave,thanks for the offer but i cannot accept R10000 only. I will rather make the tank fit into our new house then.
@Junior. The arduino system (scientific ph and salinity, 2x temp, US water level, auto-top up, GSM module that sends sms of fault, light control, emercengy 12V DC pump if power fails R 6000. I will share all coding to adapt to your system and assit if needed. I need a buyer for the tank and livestock first since I use this control system to monitor my tank while i travel all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need buyers for:

Tank: display, sump, skimmer, stream pumps, heaters, substrate and liverock R17000 nneg
Livestock (fish, inverts, corals) R4000 nneg
Controller R6000 nneg

If I cannot get to these amounts it's not worth selling, I will holdon to the tank then.

livestock

We will give you your R4000 for all livestock IF you include all the live rock ? ps some of the corals are attached to the rock anyway

Back
Top Bottom