Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardware for sale
Thread title:
2x KESSIL A350W WITH GOOSENECKS FS​
Shipping or Collection only:
Collection available and Shipping at buyers expense​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
I Have 2x Kessil A350w with goosenecks for Sale!!

R6500 for both including goosenecks which is a steal

Reason for Sale : Upgraded my lights

Brand new the light goes for 7000 without the gooseneck.

Please no lowballers.

light.jpg

light-2.jpg

light-3.jpg

light-4.jpg

light-5.jpg

light-6.jpg

light-7.jpg
Notes:
-​

the seller is Portuguese so make him an offer:thumbup: haha know the seller, really good and well looked after lights.... im pretty sure he will even throw in a saga auto top up into the deal:whistling:

I know optimum is a 60 cm cube but ive heard of these lights working well on even bigger tanks, check on youtube

Im sure with 2 it should do the trick depending on how you place them and where you are going to place most corals

Im learning that... lol going to try first witg my razor with upgraded lenses and take it from there...

are these lights controllable, i cant seem to see the pics on the thread for some reason

If someone buys the lights this week I will throw in a saga professional atu. I had them on my 1.2m and they worked superb. The coverage is amazing.

If someone buys the lights this week I will throw in a saga professional atu. I had them on my 1.2m and they worked superb. The coverage is amazing.

Very hard lights to sell for some reason had one that took me three months to sell, i am willing to take a chance for that reason can only offer you R4000 for the pair with goosenecks and ATU

Im going to hold onto it a bit longer and see if any one is interested. The add has only been up for 1 week.

Here are some pics of kessil a350w on tanks.

kessilkessil.jpg

img-4025-zpsf27dde26.jpg

imag0528-zps97bb4f75.jpg

img-1529.jpg

kessil-blue.jpg

kessil-white.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1410555906492.jpg

I would do 2800 for one and no ATU sorry... that will be the lowest i go

Hi there reEfa tell you what i can offer you R5600 worth of hardware or any stock for both your kessels ? contact us 071 463 3577

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom