[FS]: 1250l tank for sale: Boksburg

Reaction score
Hardware for sale
Thread title:
1250l tank for sale​
Shipping or Collection only:
Collection​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
Sadly I built myself a beautiful tank but due to relocating and finishing varsity this year I am forced to move out and will not be able to keep the tank that I have just had built for myself. The tank is still brand new. 1.85m long 0.9m wide and 0.75m high, 12mm glass with a double base. The stand is made for 50mm square tubing with a 2mm wall thickness. The tank also has a built in overflow ready for a sump. I am looking for R9500 for the tank and the stand, keep in mind this is brand new, can tell you privately the tank and stand builder.​
Notes:
-​

image.jpg

Reaction score
That is exactly the size tank that I want.
Any idea what something like this will cost to transport.
I know that you have said collection only but I have to ask the question

Reaction score
I am not to sure what it would cost to transport. Your best bet would most likely be to find a mate that has a Bakkie doing a trip down to Jhb and ask him to collect for you. The tank has been designed in a way that it will fit through any door so it will easily fit on a Bakkie with some good passing under the tank.

Reaction score
I don't have my trailer any more but I'm looking for another bike trailer and I might just do the trip down to durbs during the July period if you cover my petrol.

Reaction score
Give me a call on 0745273322 and we can have a chat, I am abit negotiable

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Please let me know what you would be willing to let it go for if you transport to Durban.

Top Bottom