From U.S.

Reaction score
Hello All,
I've been following the boards for a few months. I have only posted for the first time today. I'm in Waterfall and have been in the hobby for about 26yrs. I currently have a small tank to just ease my withdraw symptoms. I'm hoping to set up a slight bigger tank soon. Looking for some good deals. (Aren't we all) I moved here from the States last year with my wife. Lived here about 8 yrs ago and would not live anywhere else. Looking forward to getting to know and learn from you all.

Welcome to MASA :)

welcometomasa

Hi Real Life, share your system with us, pics please and do you have any future plans yet with the planned upgrade?

Btw. take a look at the for sale forums, some real bargains come up from time to time;)

Welcome Real Life

Nice to know someone likes RSA ;)

Hope to see loads of pics of your system soon

would have stayed over there :lol:
so much better equipment so much better pricing...and practically everything you could think of....here u can even find a decent pump when you need 1....and i would buy from oveseas but for some reaason they not allowed to ship to sa...so just my 2cents

Hello All,
I've been following the boards for a few months. I have only posted for the first time today. I'm in Waterfall and have been in the hobby for about 26yrs. I currently have a small tank to just ease my withdraw symptoms. I'm hoping to set up a slight bigger tank soon. Looking for some good deals. (Aren't we all) I moved here from the States last year with my wife. Lived here about 8 yrs ago and would not live anywhere else. Looking forward to getting to know and learn from you all.

Hi welcome back to Africa
where did you stay in the usa

welcome

Welcome to MASA, missed the boerewors and black label? :p

Welcome Real Life

Lets get down to bussiness..... WE WANT PICS.

I stay in Pinetown, just down the hill. Where do you get your supplies from?

oh yes..... WE WANT PICS!!!!

Welcome to MASA!!

Back
Top Bottom