Frogspawn frag wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys can anyone tell me where can I get a small frogspawn frag at a reasonable price or anyone who has one?,does frogspawn need intense lighting or wil two t8s be enough if you place it near the top

Hi guys can anyone tell me where can I get a small frogspawn frag at a reasonable price or anyone who has one?,does frogspawn need intense lighting or wil two t8s be enough if you place it near the top

I would suggest a minimum of T5 lighting.

if you place the frogspawn high up the t8s will be fine

Thanks for the help,no back to the main question,anyone who knows where I can get a small frag at a deacent price

Hi Franske, Ferdie for dorrypets is waiting for his shipment and he said the stuff will be going at very very low prices as he is now importing himself...

Franske - Dorry Pets is in Centurion - somewhere close to Hendrik Verwoerd Rylaan - when coming from Centurion shopping mall, drive towards Old Johannesburg Road on H/Verwoerd... For an exact address, please check his web-site:
Dorry Pets - Home

He is in Anton Ave the Reeds/Rooihuiskraal. If you are coming on the N1 south go past John Vorster and turn on to Ben Schoeman towards JHB. Take 2nd off ramp Old Jhb road turn left at robot and go on as if going back to PTA. Once on old Jhb Road the first robot is to get back on Highway to Pta go past and turn left at next robot (Uitsig Rd). Go down the road till you get I think it is the secon stop sighn and turn Left (if you look right at stop you will see a school). At Traffic circle turn right not sure on street name go over stop and next road is anton turn right. Will be on right hand side just check on sponsors for the no of street.

AAaaahhhh - Thanks Pete.... I though he was BEFORE Old Jhb Road (I stayed in Littleton ext 3 - close to the News Cafe a few years back...
I still have some family staying in El Doraigne...

No problem thats what we are here for some of us to give advice on problems with setups and others to give directions.I fall under the direction part:lol: .Still to much of a newbee to give advice

Did you manage to get what you wanted franske. I got a small frogspawn frag if you still interested. its got one head i will post a pic if you want. 80 bucks and its yours.

Flip mike, posting on the forum before varisty. You're addicted man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom