Fresh fish

Reaction score
Hi to one and all....

Complete noob here looking for all the help and info I can gather...

Bit bout myself:

Location: PE boy, yeah thats right the windy "friendly" city/town.... ore sleepy hollow which ever suits your description.

Tank: still a pipe dream at the moment

Knowledge: erm yeah, they live in water right? :p

Anyways, nice to be here and looking forward to the learning experience :thumbup:

welcometomasa

what are you thinking of keeping? we love pics here and love to help so feel free to ask as many questions as you like, have a look at the other new aquarists threads and you may find the answers to some of your questions, just remember to take it slow

Welcome to MASA :)

Thanks for the Welcome;
Scubaninja, MASA admin,viper,Lanzo, Makaeel, Kunhart,

Kunhart..... I can get you a good price ;) as I dont touch the stuff..
Makaeel, been looking at your cube setup...... man that looks awesome... I like, I want ... just dont know how yet :(

Welcome to MASA Magic Seaweed, hope you enjoy it here and learn a lot. Good you wanna learn before bying, ask if you don't know and before you buy - the guys here will give you good advice that might save you a couple of bucks.

Oh, and don't carry on too much about liking Mekaeel's tank, he wants a new one - you might just end up with his tank :p

Thanks for the welcome Andreas,Tobes, Singularity, Thalion...

Tobes, and having his tank would be a problem how?
Boyz and their toys never end... bigger / better / faster / wrong colour etc etc...

That is why my idea is to go OTT from the start so the next purchase is not in the so near future.. LOL

As for learning... Hopefully in a year I will feel I have enough knowledge to start dabbling in this more practically than internet reef building :biggrin:

Welcome to MASA!!

Thanks for the welcome Andreas,Tobes, Singularity, Thalion...

Tobes, and having his tank would be a problem how?
Boyz and their toys never end... bigger / better / faster / wrong colour etc etc...

That is why my idea is to go OTT from the start so the next purchase is not in the so near future.. LOL

As for learning... Hopefully in a year I will feel I have enough knowledge to start dabbling in this more practically than internet reef building :biggrin:

No, no problem, you might just be the inspiration that Mekaeel needs to start his new one sooner - because now he might have a potential buyer if he wants to sell that time :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom