Fresh(and final) New Tank

Discussion in 'uncategorised' started by Norman_the_fish, 9 Dec 2010.

1. Norman_the_fish

Norman_the_fish

Hi All,

Firstly thnx for a great forum, the advise and good vibe amongst members is fantastic motivator. I recently moved into my house and obviously planned to do a tank.. i am aiming at quite an alternate looking tank and have already done most of the calcs to see if its even possible.. :p apparently it is. I have had marines for awhile and up until June this year had a awesome tank runnin in my office.. had a slite fender bender(..rolled bout 7 times..) and this keep me from my tank which then crashed and my office and all the offices nearby stank like the alley at the back of a fish n' chips store..

so after packin up everything I decided to..unpack and here we are. I've set up an interim tank in my garage to get things going.. curing some LR I previously had put in some LR from different stores around CPT.. I am hoping to have this cube has a phase in my setup, will await further advise from the forum. pics below are my fender bender and current stage of new tank development.

I will be asking alot of questions going forward.. be kind :razz:

Last edited: 9 Dec 2010
  2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. viper357

viper357 Admin MASA Contributor

Pics not working Norman?

4. chikaboo

chikaboo

I like the thread title .... If I count how many times I said that I'de be a billionare ... Just when I thought I was finished with my setups .... I now decide to swap my single frag tank for 3 x 2 foots under my 6 foot FOWLER .... Anyways all the best with new build and mark my words .... "final" DOES NOT EXIST in this great hobby! Also cant see any pics
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Annoying

Annoying

Hahaha final tank that's a funny one! Almost believed you:lol:, like chica said there is no final! Good luck with the tank:thumbup:, no pics here as well.

6. Norman_the_fish

Norman_the_fish Thread Starter

hey guys, yea pics be messin about.. :( lemme see if can get it sorted.

Recent Posts