Free Swirling Capricornis Frags

Reaction score
Any Durban Reefers wanting large frags. To collect only. For those of you that don't know, i have being waging a battle with Montipora Nudibranchs. I am sure that these frags are clean but no guarantees. Voets Toets.

IMG_3050.jpg

Reaction score
I would not mind a piece but I would certainly be keeping it in isolation for a couple of weeks !

Galibore

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Chuckle chuckle. A disgraced South African. What does toots mean?

I believe it's an Afrikaans word. Derived from the concept that if you buy a car Voetstoots, you buy it as is. In other words, if it doesn't start, you have to push (stoot) it by means of using your feet (voet). :)

Now that I think about it, it might even be Dutch.

Reaction score
I believe it's an Afrikaans word. Derived from the concept that if you buy a car Voetstoots, you buy it as is. In other words, if it doesn't start, you have to push (stoot) it by means of using your feet (voet). :)

Now that I think about it, it might even be Dutch.
I have always thought it was Feet Test only. Voets Toets. :nono:Thanks from proudly South African:thumbup:

herkie

R.I.P.
Reaction score
I would love to have a piece as well I will be coming that way late Jan. If you can not keep one for me, let me know then I can ask Mekaeel seeing he also will be collecting one.

splatacat

Craze MadMan
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a piece. Where are you in durbs? otherwise Mekaeel could possibly get a piece for me if his place is easier to find, and if he don't mind...
I plan to come to durbs the next weekend sometime.

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a piece. Where are you in durbs? otherwise Mekaeel could possibly get a piece for me if his place is easier to find, and if he don't mind...
I plan to come to durbs the next weekend sometime.
Sent pm