Free Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreT

Retired Moderator
Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have some stuff here for free to whoever collects. I will ship at the recipient's expense. But it's up to you really to decide whether it is feasable to ship it overnight.

A while back I was fortunate enough to receive a nice monti frag from Viper. Unfortunately in transit the frag broke into a few pieces. I kept the biggest piece, which is now doing very well. There are 5 smaller frags, about the size of 50c pieces. The other frag is the size of 3 R5 coins.

All the frags has since about doubled in size and all are on frag plugs.

I also have a hemit. Not sure what specie. I want to get rid of it because he bullies the other hermits and he killed my porcerlain crab. He is an active cleaner and perfect for a one-man-show desktop pico.

Here are the pics...

I would love to swop the bigger frag for a SPS/LPS frag of any kind that I don't have and that is suitable for my nano.

Cheers

I got a 2 head frogspawn frag if you want...about the size of a R5 coin..?

Cool, I'll take it. Where are you located? So I take it you want the larger monti frag?

yip if that's ok with you...you wanna send counter to counter...hold on I'll get you a pic...

frog.jpg

one side not looking too good as it had a power head blowing directly on it...

Perfect thanks! I'm happy. PM me your postal address, I'll reply with mine :thumbup: .

Lanzo, yip, couple still available. Lemme know when you want to come. PM'ed you.

NP. Friday suits me better for pickup in any case. Is saturday ok for you for pickup?

You gonna pay a fortune for overnight delivery on a Saturday morning, but they won't tell you that, you have to speifically ask for it, I sent some sps off on a Friday afternoon, paid my R35 and went home, the damn things sat at the post office until Monday morning :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom