Not open for further replies.

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Who wants a free SEIO M1100 pump?

seio1100.jpg

seio-pump.jpg

Rated at 4400 lph and runs at only 13w.

So who wants it, brand new, still sealed in the box?

:razz:

We have a new competition everyone.

The person that uploads the most links to our links database will win the prize of a brand new SEIO M1100 pump proudly sponsored by Eco-Aquatics - Supplier of SEIO, RIO, Resun, Reef Octopus, Reeftek and many more products perfectly suited for your marine aquarium.

ecoaquaticsbanner.gif

Click here to go to our links database and begin uploading all of your great links.

The competition will run for approximately 4 weeks and will close at 21:00 on the 12th August 2007, at which time the links database will be shut down, all links will be manually verified and the winner will be notified by no later than the 26th August 2007.

This competition is open to all registered members excluding staff members.

seio1100.jpg

seio-pump.jpg

Click on the category that you want to put the link in and you will see a menu bar near the top, click on Add Entry.

Your link will not show straight away as all new links first have to be checked and approved by us before it is made available.

I'm not going to tell you who is in the lead but I can tell you that it is anyone's game at the moment, the top 6 members are very close.

hehe, upload some links and I might shed some more light :tt2:

Only 5 more days to get your links uploaded guys :)

A big thank you to the members that have uploaded some really great links.

It's a close race at the moment, we now have 4 members that are very close together in the lead. Good luck to you all.

any idea who is in the lead??

well i haven't posted a link but have referred alot of members....

Though the cut off time was 9pm?????

yeah we wanna winner or we will strike:p

Hmmmm.... spose maybe we should do some work and go through all the links... I can safely say its neither of you 2 tho. What does referring members have to do with it? That's the skimmer competition... or do you just want a seio instead?

Though the cut off time was 9pm?????
whoops, sorry, was busy with a bit of Command and Conquer.

Thank you guys, this competition is officially closed. The links database will be shut down, all links will be manually verified and the winner will be notified by no later than the 26th August 2007, all depends on how long it takes Rory to verify all the links :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom