[FS] Free live rock and live sand! Just collect. TAKEN!

Reaction score
I’m sorry, Randburgricky, everything taken, can I help you in any other way? Are you starting up a new aquarium, what are you needs, or are you just filling on to tanks?
I am starting up, bought a Tl550 from Hotdog83, collecting tomorrow. I had a look at the DIY live rock threads, and I suppose I just need to seed them once
I’m sorry, Randburgricky, everything taken, can I help you in any other way? Are you starting up a new aquarium, what are you needs, or are you just filling on to tanks?
Hi Sunslo, I have collected my 2nd hand Buyo Tl550. I am brand new to the hobby, so I am currently taking whatever I can get. I will get water and salt tomorrow to start cycling the tank

Reaction score
I am starting up, bought a Tl550 from Hotdog83, collecting tomorrow. I had a look at the DIY live rock threads, and I suppose I just need to seed them once

Hi Sunslo, I have collected my 2nd hand Buyo Tl550. I am brand new to the hobby, so I am currently taking whatever I can get. I will get water and salt tomorrow to start cycling the tank
I can offer you some mushrooms and ricordia frags once your water is ready. Whatsapp me 0829276657