Free Green Birds Nest SPS Coral

Reaction score
Hi, can't seem to get this posted in the for sale / swop / whatever forum, ......so I'll post here.

I have quite a big Green Birds Nest Coral, about the size of a large grape fruit, that I'm giving away to anybody who wants to collect it. I grew this coral from a small piece of "stick" that I planted a year ago. I'm not really into SPS corals, I just grew it out of curiosity, and now I'm looking for a home for it. The coral is currently thriving and the polyp extension is fantastic, the whole "ball" of coral looks like a big fuzzy bottle green softball. :thumbup:

082 4151 714 or 021 558 9748 ( Edgemead, Cape Town )

Reaction score
Hi, can't seem to get this posted in the for sale / swop / whatever forum, ......so I'll post here.

I have quite a big Green Birds Nest Coral, about the size of a large grape fruit, that I'm giving away to anybody who wants to collect it.

That's very generous of you well done bud.

Reaction score
I'll take it
Coral collected, good to meet you Bigbone...........I will keep you in mind if I ever decide to sell my tank ...LOL! :thumbup:

I will let you know when I have more corals available. Will think about the green & purple torch coral...might frag it first though.

Reaction score
Thanks @Charlie Brown!!! Greatly appreciate it!!! Patiently waiting for you to frag that torch

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Fred d...ill let you as soon as there are frags:thumbup:

Top Bottom