• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Free Food Samples - NYOS Aquatics

Please can you mark 1 sample of LPS POWER 1 OF TRUE ALGAE 1 OF WILD GOJI AND 1 OF INSTANT PLANKTON PLEASE ... if you can Att Chris

@marineaquatics please and thank you

Last edited:
I would like some corals food please from @marineaquatics

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I can only pack the samples and send it over. You will need to liaise with the stores directly. I do believe that there will be a 1 or 2 sample limit to ensure everyone is able to try out some of the products.

We are prepping Marine Aquatics samples and they should be available in the next few days :m06:

Good evening all,

We still have a number of samples left that we have just discovered :m38:

We got samples of the Liquid Plankton range (Artemis, Chromys & Goldpods), Organic Dry Food (Sweet Aloe, True Algae & Wild Goji) and Coral Foods (LPS Power & Instant Plankton):m15:

Please let us know or contact a store near you and we would be happy to make it happen :m41:

Do I just contact Perky Pets and ask if they have samples available or do I request from you?

Back
Top Bottom