Free Food Samples - NYOS Aquatics

Sushilicious84

For all your high level reefing needs :)
Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi All,

We understand the scepticism that comes with new products so we would like to offer some free samples of our NYOS food range:slayer:

We will prep these samples over the next few days and update you with where and when :m04::m06:

Also, please remember that NYOS products can be found at the following stores:

Cape Town
Viking Aquatics
Perky Pets Diep River
Pet World Cape Gate

Johannesburg

Marine Aquatics

Port Elizabeth

Coastal Aquariums

Liquid Plankton Range:
Screenshot_20181009-003346_Instagram.jpg

Organic Dry Food:
IMG_20180801_235511_627.jpg

Coral Foods:
IMG_20180801_235511_628.jpg

Keagan01

Ford!
Reaction score
Cool. Will try all of them out :lol:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes please I've got some big hungry piggy tangs and angels. Fish and nennie tank.

Reaction score
Ive not started any Corals......yet since my tank has finished cycling and im still familiarising myself with dosing and so on would love to know with food types and sources is it best to stick to one particular brand? or try till you find one that yields best results? Will keep eyes posted for where free samples are available!

Sushilicious84

For all your high level reefing needs :)
Sponsor
Reaction score
Ive not started any Corals......yet since my tank has finished cycling and im still familiarising myself with dosing and so on would love to know with food types and sources is it best to stick to one particular brand? or try till you find one that yields best results? Will keep eyes posted for where free samples are available!
Our brand has an extensive range but we do utilize other brands. More fish than corals tend to be somewhat fussy. So you will find that they will eat one food but not the next. Strange characters. Lol.

Will keep you posted on what is available and where.:m04:

Reaction score
To far for me dam .. was keen to see what my fish and corals response wood of been like with the foods :m20::banghead:

Reaction score
Would love to try them out. Will see if my dad is anywhere around any of the shops for work

Reaction score
Have you got list of stores you supplying so we can tell you what store is closest to us.

Reaction score
And would you need to know what we're running in our tanks to get the correct samples